Gwynedd Hunter - Page 8 of 17

Tanis wasn't sure whether to follow - Page 8 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 5th Jan, 2015 - 12:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 17 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (17) »

Gwynedd Hunter
Description: Tanis is an experienced hunter. He often goes camping for many days to far place in order get the best meat. Sometimes he can be gone for so long that its almost like he is away more than he is home. He sells his meat for a living and not for sport.

14th Dec, 2014 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Hunter - Page 8

Gwynedd Villager, Krusten says...

Sometime during the day she visits the hunter and knocks on his door.

"Hello inside." She says sweetly while dropping the petals of the same bush she left at the smithy's.

15th Dec, 2014 - 4:00am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Hunter Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Tanis says...

"Yes Hello?" Tanis answers back in a questioning way but he knows the voice and he all to familiar with what the fortune teller can do with his mind. He opens the door and puts on a smile.

"Oh, its you, what brings you to my new home?"

20th Dec, 2014 - 12:05am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Hunter RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

"Why I saw your new building and I supposed that the hunting has been very good?"

23rd Dec, 2014 - 2:33am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 8 Hunter Gwynedd

"Well it has been thank you but obviously not as good as the fortune telling business..." Tanis chuckles a bit taking the focus off of him.

30th Dec, 2015 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Hunter Gwynedd

Seeing that the fortune teller is so quiet he says, "By the way, remember that omen you told me about...?"

2nd Jan, 2015 - 11:59am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Hunter

"Yes, of course I remember..." She says quickly but before she could give the hunter chance to reply she says, "I just remembered I have a pot that is boiling hot, I need to go quickly. Come by my place and ask me."

2nd Jan, 2015 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Hunter - Page 8

"Well okay..." He says scratching his head. Did she really have a pot on or was she avoiding his question he wondered.

5th Jan, 2015 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Hunter Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 8

Tanis wasn't sure whether to follow or not, perhaps she might be planning some other 'omen' on him. He begins to wonder if others in the village are aware of how the fortune teller can be.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Hunter

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,