Gwynedd Hunter - Page 12 of 17

Tanis looks at the fine quality of the arrows - Page 12 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 29th May, 2015 - 11:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 17 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (17) »

Gwynedd Hunter
Description: Tanis is an experienced hunter. He often goes camping for many days to far place in order get the best meat. Sometimes he can be gone for so long that its almost like he is away more than he is home. He sells his meat for a living and not for sport.

19th May, 2015 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Hunter - Page 12

Gwynedd Villager, Tanis says...

Confident about the horse handler providing him with a well trained horse Tanis returns to his home to rest after a long hunt. Before sleep he cleans his blades and used arrows checking to see if they can be used again.

Post Date: 19th May, 2015 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Hunter
A Friend

Hunter Gwynedd

Klar walks over to the hunters place with the arrowheads he made. Knocking on the door he calls out, "Hello Tanis are you here?"

21st May, 2015 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Hunter RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Tanis is alerted by a familiar voice. "Yes, yes, I'm here" He says on the way to his door. "Oh its you, blacksmith, is there something wrong with the meat I gave you?"

Post Date: 22nd May, 2015 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Hunter
A Friend

Page 12 Hunter Gwynedd

"Nope, nothing wrong with the meat. I did however make you a gift for all of your hard work." Klar hands Tanis a cloth wrapped bundle. "Inside you will find 20 arrow heads made of fine steel and sharpened to a fine edge. Just my way of saying thanks for risking yourself so we all can eat well in the village."

24th May, 2015 - 1:25am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Hunter Gwynedd

"I'm most surprised by this gift, you have honored me today in a most unusual way Klar. I will use them to bring more meat to your table!"

Post Date: 24th May, 2015 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Hunter
A Friend

Gwynedd Hunter

"You are most welcome. I will see you next week" Klar waves as he leaves knowing that the Tanis liked the gift and will put them to good use.

26th May, 2015 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Hunter - Page 12

"Oh yes, thank you again Klar it is appreciated and will be put to very good use for my next hunt."

29th May, 2015 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Hunter Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 12

Tanis looks at the fine quality of the arrows as he closes the door. He quickly puts them in his quiver replacing them with his old arrows.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Hunter

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,