Gwynedd Horse Handler

Gwynedd Horse Handler - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 19th Jul, 2013 - 5:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (17) »

Gwynedd Handling
Description: Fair, a horse handler, loves horses and even has one as her personal pet. She comes to the Gwynedd Village and immediately sets herself apart from the rest.

10th Jul, 2013 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Horse Handler

Gwynedd Villager, Fair says...

Gwynedd Horse Handler

My name will be "Fair" And I will be a horse handler and of course I will have a horse as my pet as well.

11th Jul, 2013 - 2:07am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Handler Horse Gwynedd

Fair opens the doors to her new place. She looks around inspecting every corner - it is all new but she thinks she can like it very well. She looks back at the builder,

"It is great, thank you!"

She goes back to looking around the place. She peeks outside to see her horse eating some of the grass,

"Magnificent!" She says out loud, she is happy.

11th Jul, 2013 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Horse Handler RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Felipe says...

While Felipe goes around the village he notices something, there is newcomer in the village, he stops by and he sees the woman and he says to her "Hello there Madam".

16th Jul, 2013 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Handler Horse Gwynedd

In Character: "My first visitor!" She rushes to open the door.

"Well Hello there, did you come to see my new horse or did you need a horse of yours broken in?"

16th Jul, 2013 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Handler Horse Gwynedd

Gwynedd Villager, Felipe says...

Felipe says to Fair, "Hello I have came here because I noticed you are a newcomer to this village and I would like to welcome you here. I do not have a horse but may I see your horse please?".

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2013 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Horse Handler
A Friend

Gwynedd Horse Handler

The black smith also makes his way to greet the new comer. Fair you say? Well welcome to the village. I am the blacksmith and you look like you may need a few horse shoes. I have plenty in stock and shoe your horses any time.

18th Jul, 2013 - 1:10am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Horse Handler

"Hello, yes I have a horse you can go around the back to see her, she's a beauty."

Then turning to the next visitor, "Hello black smithy, you are definitely someone I will be contacting in the future for horse shoes, where are you located in this village?"

19th Jul, 2013 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Horse Handler Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG

In such a short space of time she has noticed that the Blacksmith has been building himself up really fast. This makes her wonder... Is he really here to show off what he has done rather than bring a greeting?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (17) »

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Horse Handler

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,