Allow Google To Store My Data

Allow Google Store Data - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 4th Mar, 2006 - 7:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2006 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Allow Google To Store My Data

GOOGLE SOFTWARE ALLOWS REMOTE ACCESS TO PCS

Google Inc. is offering a new tool that will automatically transfer information from one personal computer to another, but anyone wanting that convenience must authorize the Internet search leader to store the material for up to 30 days.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/internet/02/0...p.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
10th Feb, 2006 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Data Store Google Allow

Google plans to encrypt all data transferred from users' hard drives and restrict access to just a handful of its employees. The company says it won't peruse any of the transferred information

I don't feel comfortable with this, and won't be planning on using this utility anytime soon. This comes after Google introduced their Desktop Search tool which also posed questions about compromised security. If I want to remotely access my pc I'll use something like VNC or XP's built in Remote Access utility.

4th Mar, 2006 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

Allow Google To Store My Data Gaming Video & Issues Computer

As Google has grown over the past years they have shown determination to become the dominant factor when someone sits down in front of a computer. As of now they have really done really well in their abilities to make their name the first in search engine technology. I have grown a certain amount of trust for Google as a company and feel that this service will be well taken care of for anyone whom choose to take advantage of it. I personally will most likely use this feature. As Google integrates into so many other functions already and I am sure there will be much more to come from this technology corporation in years to come.

> TOPIC: Allow Google To Store My Data

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,