Marve Introduction

Marve Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 12th Feb, 2006 - 5:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
RPGer
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2006 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Marve Introduction
A Friend

Marve Introduction

Hi I'm Marve from Israel first of all as I said I'm from Israel so english is not my
mother language if I have any spelling or grammar mistakes please bring it
to my attention and I will try to improve my english anyway...about myself
guess I will start with that I'm in high school 10th grade and that I love video games
(its kind of a passion of mine) I found this forums threw google searching for rpg forums and decided to join because it seems there are many intresting subjects in this forums.

I hope I will get the most out of this forums and please reply.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2006 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.7%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Introduction Marve

Hi Marve, welcome to the forum! So you say you are from Israel. I hope you can lend your perspective to a number of discussions we have here on Israel, and current affairs in that part of the world. Take some time looking through the discussions and start posting in those that are of interest to you. I look forward to your perspectives. See you around!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2006 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

Marve Introduction
A Friend

Marve Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thank you for your reply malexander I will try to remember to keep perspective
you also reminded me that I forgot to say that I'm a little stubborn(good or bad you decide) and I dont know why but it also reminded me of my curiosity (go figure)
oh and tell me about yourselfs too.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2006 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Marve

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2006 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,029
Flag Posts: 51,686
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.73 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Marve

Welcome Marve, your English seems good enough for me, so I would not worry about it. You may want to just keep the flow of your typing though and do not make line breaks... the script will make line breaks for itself. We have a Board about Israel / Jewish customs of which I would like to get your perspective - please feel free to use it well. All the best.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2006 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Marve Introduction
A Friend

Marve Introduction

Now its two people that wants to hear my perspective about jewish customs but please understand I'm not a believer however if you want to hear my opinion on the political conflict then I will be happy to share my thoughts with you all also can you advise on how to navigate in this site because I'm totally lost.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2006 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,029
Flag Posts: 51,686
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.73 FP
Charm: 394

Marve Introduction

I believe Zydir gave you some links to help in addition to which there is the Site Map. Go there, you will see a list of Boards, select the one of interest and then read and reply. You should also check over the FAQ where 99% of your questions can be answered.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2006 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

Marve Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Your last post was deleted for not being constructive, based on one or some of the following:

1. Stay on the topic, see our Constructive Posting Policy
2. Ensure that you use good English, no slang, etc.
3. Make sure that you are not just trying to increase your post count, but also add worthwhile replies.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Marve Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,