Dick Cheney Shoots Man - Page 2 of 2

Now, keep in mind that I believe that Mr. - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Mar, 2006 - 12:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
What will the caricatures be like? Tell us...
Post Date: 17th Feb, 2006 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Dick Cheney Shoots Man - Page 2

BUSH 'SATISFIED' WITH CHENEY'S EXPLANATION OF SHOOTING

President Bush and local authorities said Thursday they are satisfied with Vice President Dick Cheney's account of how he accidentally shot a 78-year-old hunting companion over the weekend. From the House Katrina Report to Cheney's hunting accident, it was a tough week for the White House. What can President Bush do to get things back on track? We'll talk to former Presidential adviser David Gergen.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/02/16/cheney/index.html

Sponsored Links:
18th Feb, 2006 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Man Shoots Cheney Dick

This is a bizarre incident and reminds me of that Warner Bros character Elmer Fudd.

But instead of hunting pescky wabbits (or quail in this case) he has struck a lawyer, arguably just as fair game, in my books.

International Level: Negotiator / Political Participation: 453 ActivistPoliticianNegotiator 45.3%

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2006 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Dick Cheney Shoots Man History & Civil Business Politics

MAN SHOT BY CHENEY: 'ACCIDENTS DO AND WILL HAPPEN'

Harry Whittington said Friday he was sorry for what Dick Cheney and his family have "had to go through" after the vice president shot him in a weekend hunting accident.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/02/17/cheney/index.html

5th Mar, 2006 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Man Shoots Cheney Dick

Is It Better To Hang With Bush or Cheney?

Recently my wife and I were watching a BBC report showing Pres. Bush trying to learn how to play cricket and she commented that Bush seems like he would be one of those kinds of easy going guys that would want to go camping, etc. Then she remarked that at least it might be better to hang with Bush, because if you hang with Cheney you are liable to be shot laugh.gif.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3214 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

5th Mar, 2006 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Man Shoots Cheney Dick

Now, keep in mind that I believe that Mr. Cheney is a good man. However, I love this song! "Dick Cheney's Got A Gun", set to the tune of Aerosmith's "Janey's Got A Gun".

https://www.bobrivers.com/audiovault/downloads/downloads.asp

All of this guy's music and videos are on this page. The video is very funny also.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Dick Cheney Shoots Man

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,