Track Your Child's Attendance Online

Track Child' S Attendance Online - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 8th Jun, 2012 - 9:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Would you like to have this available? What about the security of the web site?
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2006 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Track Your Child's Attendance Online

PUPIL-TRACKING WEBSITE BACKED

Schools are urging the Government to fund a website that allows parents to track their children's behaviour and attendance daily.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~3570195a10~,00.html

Sponsored Links:
12th Feb, 2006 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Online Attendance Childs Track

I would love to see this type of technology become a reality. It would be very easy for me to visit this web page at work, or when I am on the computer, rather than having to call the school or wait till conferences with the teachers. I don't have any problems with my daughter, currently, but it is always nice to see how they are doing in school with regards to detention, etc.

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2012 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Track Your Child's Attendance Online UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

The government wants to chip kids to get them to go to school.

U.S.A. They say that it's to bring revenue to the school district. People in Mexico are already using it on their kids beause of kidnappers. Meny people think that the tchnology is not a good idea. Proof that kids that are in school means more money for district. Ref. Source 4

> TOPIC: Track Your Child's Attendance Online

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,