Jamfke Introduction

Jamfke Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 14th Feb, 2006 - 12:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

RPGer
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2006 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

Jamfke Introduction
A Friend

Jamfke Introduction

Hello,

I found this site from an ad over at another site I checked the front page and thought, hey this could be interesting! So here I am.

Let's see, I started out in role playing games when I was about thirteen. I'm much older now, let's just say that I've been gaming on and off for over 20 years now. I was always the GM. Rarely did I get to play a character of my own.

I played games all through high school and into my adulthood until most of my gaming friends married and moved away. Since then, I've been married myself and have been working in a manufacturing job which I now loathe. I'd love to get into something having to do with writing.

Now, to fill in the gaps of my gaming addictions, I've started my own website and forum dedicated to roleplaying. I think many people like myself have done the same thing, and have found that many of those sites have succumbed to stagnation when they didn't get any new members. My own forums are holding their own at the moment, but I believe that it too will fall by the wayside unless I reach out and contact those whos sites are on the brink as well.

Well, I hope to meet many new people here with similar interests as mine. Thanks for reading!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2006 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

Introduction Jamfke

Greetings Role-Playing Gamer

I trust you are excited and ready to become an RPG player here. A lot of questions you may have can be found on our RPG Page. You may also find the following links will guide you towards becoming integrated here:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2006 - 4:30am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,029
Flag Posts: 51,686
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.73 FP
Charm: 394

Jamfke Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. Thanks for a proper introduction and I do hope you find delight in RPGing here. The first thing you will need is your 30 posts before getting started. You may wish to check the Site Map to see the many Boards for Discussion here including one that reviews RPGs. If you have questions, please do ask here after reviewing the FAQ Board. All the best.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2006 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Jamfke

Hi Jamfke, thanks for coming. I hope you enjoy our site, so please feel free to explore around and join our many discussions. Besides role-playing we have a ton of other great things to do. I hope you enjoy your time here. smile.gif
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option

> TOPIC: Jamfke Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,