Denzito Introduction

Denzito Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 13th Feb, 2006 - 9:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

RPGer
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2006 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Denzito Introduction
A Friend

Denzito Introduction

Hello I am Denzito and it would give me great pleasure to disclose an introduction of myself. I enjoy playing RPGs and search Google for any RPGs I come across. Most of the other games were pathetic and were not worthy of playing. When I stumbled upon this sight I was greatly pleased and desired membership. My greatest hobbies are a combination of chess, football (American), and coin collecting. biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2006 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Denzito

Greetings Role-Playing Gamer

I trust you are excited and ready to become an RPG player here. A lot of questions you may have can be found on our RPG Page. You may also find the following links will guide you towards becoming integrated here:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2006 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,028
Flag Posts: 51,685
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.43 FP
Charm: 394

Denzito Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. I look forward to your active participation, however, which RPG are you most interested in playing? If it is Medieval, then we have a game starting soon, you should seek RPGer status quickly and join. If you have questions please feel free to ask here after looking over the FAQ Board.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Denzito Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,