Smuggling A Human Head

Smuggling Human Head - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 1st May, 2006 - 11:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2006 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Smuggling A Human Head

Smuggling a Human Head

A Haitian national who packed a skull in her suitcase on a flight to Florida's Fort Lauderdale airport was charged Friday with "smuggling a human head." U.S. prosecutors said they also charged Florida resident Myrlene Severe, who was arrested Thursday, with failing to declare the head on a customs declaration form and transporting hazardous material. The skull had "organic matter" on it, they said.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060213/od_nm/head_dc

Sponsored Links:
13th Feb, 2006 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Head Human Smuggling

I think this is ridiculous. This is a skull for heaven's sake! not a real head!. Maybe this lady did not know that a skull contained "organic matter" on it. I find it to be extreme and unfair. Maybe they are giving her a hard time after finding out that she will use the skull for voodoo purposes.

Update: I am having double thoughts now after researching more about it and discovering that the skull had hair on it still and some flesh. Yuck.

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 13th Feb, 2006 - 11:45pm

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

1st May, 2006 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Smuggling A Human Head History & Civil Business Politics

Did this person honestly believe they were going to be able to smuggle a human head through an airport? It is also pretty ridiculous that the person was charged for carrying through organic matter. It's a human head for crying out loud! You can't just pick one of those up at the local grocery store.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

Post Date: 1st May, 2006 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Smuggling A Human Head
A Friend

Head Human Smuggling

I think this probably had to do with voodoo. While the head was not likely someone killed, it still seems silly that she wouldn't see it coming. I mean, it was a head after all, in her suitcase!

> TOPIC: Smuggling A Human Head

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,