Define Tradition

Define Tradition - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 25th Feb, 2006 - 9:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2006 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Define Tradition

Define Tradition

As a human, how will you define 'Tradition'? When does something become a tradition? After doing it twice? Three times?

Sponsored Links:
25th Feb, 2006 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

Tradition Define

I would say that if something has been done at least 3 times in a row, then that can be considered tradition. Some examples of tradition in my life. My wife started buying me San Francisco 49ers sideline caps since 1997. This was the 9th year in a row she got me one for Christmas, but we had considered it a 'tradition' a few years back. Another tradition is going to a baseball game every summer. We've done this for 6 years in a row now. You can decide to make something a tradition the first time you do it, but my belief is that it doesn't really become a tradition until it's been done at least 3 times.

> TOPIC: Define Tradition

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,