Things That Make You Mad.

Things Mad - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 15th Feb, 2006 - 12:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2004 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Here we can talk about things that make you mad!

Racist people make me mad and cheap snobs who think they should own the world... People that pull into crosswalks when people are trying to cross.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2004 - 5:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mad You That Things

I don't like it when people treat other people like they are dirt. Also don't like it when people think that they know everything or are in general pompous. Just bothers me...

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2004 - 5:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Things That Make You Mad. Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

i hate it when people have a baise about someone/thing. "oh, your blond...so your ditsy." "oh, you dress bad...so your a geek/loser."

It really hurts the heart when someone you dont know says something down about you. Its also really stupid to do that.

25th Feb, 2004 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Mad You That Things

It makes me mad when people talk about themselves all the time and they don't have the courtesy to ask how you're doing or if you need anything. It makes me mad people who are rude, who has no sense of respect or who think they know everything and they don't know nothing.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2004 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mad You That Things

Things that agrivate me are little things like liars, those who you trust the most and they stab you in the back when you can't do anything, spreading rumors, broken promises, idiocy, downgrading... And then there are just those days when you're not in a good mood and the slightest thing can just set you off.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2004 - 5:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

People who call down others really bugs me, especially when they don't know them.

People who talk about themselves are annoying.

People who think cause they dress in all brand name clothes make them better bug me.

-Ivy

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2006 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Things That You Mad.

I'm mad because I can't see my forehead...

People who are close minded make me mad.

People who think Native Americans and African Americans suffered a long time ago and we should not get the benefits we have now. I agree, we shouldn't get our benefits. We should have our land back and the African Americans should never have suffered as they did.

Onions make me mad...they taste weird.

My toes being cold make me mad too.

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2006 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Things That You Mad. Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

People who walk around with their pants so low they have to waddle like a penguin make me mad. People who are selfish make me mad. People who yell at their parents for no reason, or for a stupid reason, make me mad.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Things That Make You Mad.

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,