Klausse Introduction

Klausse Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 15th Feb, 2006 - 3:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
RPGer? / History
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2006 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Member
[?] CPosts: 53
Flag Posts: 72
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.3%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 11

Klausse Introduction

... and it looks like quite a new place for me.

I am standing in what looks like a lobby or a foyer.
Marble floor, marble walls... some pot plants here and there. The place looks light, very clean, academic (one would expect portraits on the walls and half a dozen of marble busts, but there are none) and, frankly, it gives me a bit of that hard to describe what-can-I-expect-here feeling.

I am an adventurer. This is what I always thought of myself. I'm used to forests, valleys, rivers, wind in my face, patches of sun under my feet. I've stepped in this marble foyer wearing my travelling outfit - and my boots alone are a good reason to kick me out of here.
But you never know. This place might be a portal to the land I am looking for. You never know where magical portals start.
I must check the place. I have nothing to be afraid of. I have my sword, my spells, and my flask of Healing potion. Should be enough to survive. I do hope they have a cafeteria here. Or a sandwich bar, at least.
Nervously, I adjust the strap of my trusty backpack and make a step to the nearest door.

Strange and insane as it sounds, I do not make much difference between my life in these two dimensions: virtual space and so called "real life" (how real is it, in any case?)

I am not sure anything I can tell about myself would be of interest to those who're reading this post since you don't know me at all yet, so I'll be short.

I came to this site because I am interested in RPGing and my homeboards where I have had five years of wonderful life, are now in a deep coma. I do hope they might get back to life some day, but unfortunately, the chances are rather slim. While my land is hybernating sweetly under the blanket of snow, I decided to see the world and my wanderings brought me here, to the place yet totally unknown to me.

I am from St. Petersburg, Russia. Am a University graduate (St. Petersburg State University).
I like foreign languages, computers, reading (now it's beginning to resemble an ad on a matchmaking site... *adds a random "I'm tall, sportive, with blond hair, dark eyebrows and blue eyes" mating call. Thinks. Deletes. Regrets. Puts it in again. Thinks. Deletes. Rinse and repeat.*

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, but I must say I am not very good in talking about myself and I hardly notice the life around me. I do like thought-provoking discussions but I'm not sure sharing my dark past or my ~FOOD!~ preferences might spark any of them.

EDIT: And I'm so cock-sure, I don't use the Spell checker. A proud action that results in plenty of editing biggrin.gif

Reconcile Edited: JB@Trinidad on 14th Mar, 2006 - 12:35pm

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Anarchist
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Feb, 2006 - 12:17pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2006 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Klausse

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Well meh friend we be ready to have ye onboard. Ye may wish to have a look at our RPG Page for requirements. These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2006 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,034
Flag Posts: 51,691
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,591.93 FP
Charm: 394

Klausse Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. I was a bit confused by your introduction, but I guess it is your style, as you say... you seem to live between two dimensions. In any case, please do look over the links provided by Horde, especially the one about Constructive posting, in this way you can know how the Community is moderated and thus, what is acceptable. If you have questions after looking over the FAQ Board then please feel free to post them here.

On another note, we have many topics involving Russia, it will be good to have your perspective on it. All the best.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2006 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Member

Introduction Klausse

Thank you, Horde and JB! And yes, it is my style, I am afraid *nod-nod-shrug-smile*
I will most certainly explore the boards, just want to get the things to my room first wink.gif And a bit of showering and brushing (both my hair and my boots) and then I'm ready for my first escapa... I mean excursion.

Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Feb, 2006 - 12:17pm
Signature:
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2006 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Klausse

You have a very good command over the English language. You may wish to choose an Avatar to give your posts some originality, although from your style I can see you will not need any help in that area wink.gif. We have a Medieval game starting now. If you get your 30 posts in then you can participate right away.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2006 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Member

Klausse Introduction

Thanks! That's what I meant by "showering and brushing" *smiles*.

An interesting idea with the Forum Shop! Pity, I don't have any FPs yet, so can't upload the picture that has been my avatar for most my years online (sort of got so used to it). No problem, I'll choose something from the pre-set collection, to start from.

I forgot to mention I like writing stories. So even if I don't fit into any going RPG, hopefully I would be able to post some of my stuff for comments? When the inspiration strikes me, that is.

*goes to check the Avatar Collection and to put a picture up*

Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2006 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Klausse Introduction

You gain FP as you post. The longer and more strategic (the Board that you choose to post in) your messages the more FP you get. You can then purchase the Avatar upload from the Shop. Of course you can always Upgrade and get a lot more, including many features.

As for writing your own stuff, we have a section for that called, 'Member Wars', you do not even need RPGer status to start, so I look forward to your related stories there.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2006 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

Klausse Introduction
A Friend

Klausse Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

QUOTE (Klausse @ 15-Feb 06, 8:04 AM)

I am an adventurer. This is what I always thought of myself. I'm used to forests, valleys, rivers, wind in my face, patches of sun under my feet. I've stepped in this marble foyer  wearing my travelling outfit - and my boots alone are  a good reason to kick me out of here. 

Welcome Klausse,

Thank you for bringing a breeze of fresh air in here.

But...a little question I dare:

Are you sure of being a Russian?cheesy.gif

Because I have a feeling of seeing you before.

Welcome again, will be a pleasure to reed you.

Message Edited!
Persephone: It is not necessary to quote and entire post just to reply. Use the spell checker!

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Klausse Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,