Whiteboards

Whiteboards - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th Apr, 2006 - 6:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Do you still use them?
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2006 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Whiteboards

WHITEBOARDS BEING REPLACED BY GIZMOS

Forget whiteboards and felt tips as teaching aides students are getting bored unless the latest technical gizmos are used, education experts say.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~3573676a11~,00.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2006 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Whiteboards
A Friend

Whiteboards

I don't think thats necessarily true. I use whiteboards when teaching our new hires all the time. Whiteboards give an easy to use, easy to erase surface that creates a quick teaching tool. The good thing about whiteboards is that if you make a mistake, or decide to change something, you can do it easily and quickly without much pause. Requirement by younger learners to have high tech gizmo's is ridiculous. I am not that far off from school, and I think that whiteboards still have allot of use.

29th Apr, 2006 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Whiteboards History & Civil Business Politics

Whiteboards are still commonplace in most IT companies, in my opinion. It is an easy place to write IP addresses, draw technical diagrams, eg network layout, or teach an IT concept, which in most cases, can best be taught using a diagram. At our company, we use whiteboards all the time when trying to explain a customer problem.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

> TOPIC: Whiteboards

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,