Should We Have An 'immune' Board - Page 2 of 2

Dont add any more boards this place is big - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 15th Feb, 2008 - 6:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2007 - 4:44am / Post ID: #

Should We Have An 'immune' Board
A Friend

Should We Have An 'immune' Board - Page 2

I don't see what harm it would do. It's just like having "off topic" in your post, only an entire thread. Further, those who don't WANT to see the off topic discussion would not find it at all - they would avoid it.

Sponsored Links:
17th Sep, 2007 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Board immune Have Should

I do not see the need to have an immune board. There needs to be some direction in a topic or it becomes jumbled and unreadable.

26th Sep, 2007 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Should We Have An 'immune' Board Feedback & FAQ News Community

I do not see the purpose of having an Immune Board. After reading all the rules of this forum, I realised that this website was created specifically to encourage "intelligent discussion." Having an Immune board, wouldn't that be contradictory to the rules of the forum?

29th Sep, 2007 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Board immune Have Should

I am glad that most do not see a need for this, because I do not see a need for it either.

15th Feb, 2008 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Board immune Have Should

Dont add any more boards this place is big enough already! I can't even dream to visit every board in this place.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Should We Have An 'immune' Board

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,