Computer Games For Adhd

Computer Games Adhd - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 17th Feb, 2006 - 1:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th Feb, 2006 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Computer Games For Adhd

Computer Games for ADHD

Do you think that Computer Games for kids with ADHD is helpful for them or does more damage? I have noticed that Felipe is more calm when he has games to entertain him, but at the same time I hope he does not turn out like 'Cable Guy'.

Sponsored Links:
17th Feb, 2006 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

Adhd Games Computer

It depends on the type of games. Several studies were done and the results were that computer games help a lot with children with ADHD, they discovered that after a period of time, these kids were able to spell and read better than if they sit down and do "normal" work. Let's not forget that kids with ADHD are not your typical kid sitting down and doing work, you need to find innovative ways to help develop his brain and capacities. Children with ADHD are very good with computers and anything related to art so I think the key is explore these areas so the child not only learn but also feel good about himself and his little achievements.

> TOPIC: Computer Games For Adhd

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,