Genetically Modified Food - GMO

Genetically Modified Food Gmo - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 10th Sep, 2014 - 12:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion.
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2013 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

Genetically Modified Food

Is it true that Genetically Modified Food can alter your body's chemistry?

Genetically Modified Food - GMO (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
17th Aug, 2013 - 10:40am / Post ID: #

GMO Food Modified Genetically

The short answer is yes, when the modified food is designed to do so. The long answer is in this great article I read a while back at Source 9.
In summary the article says that Genetically Modified is a label that can be attributed to both damaging mutations, but also the the beneficial mutations which can increase nutrients or decrease pesticide use.

18th Aug, 2013 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

Genetically Modified Food - GMO UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

The main fear is how do you know which one you're eating: the good or the bad. Its not like we can conduct tests before each meal we eat. A lot of us count on the FDA to do their job but we know that's not always reliable.

29th Aug, 2013 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

When in doubt grow it yourself whenever possible from non GMO altered seeds. I don't have the most room for growing my own but what I can get to grow in my environment I do. I also hunt for my meat, deer, elk, and moose. Some are fed on feeding plots but alot of what they eat is found in nature. I also butcher my own meat and package it myself. I know for the most part what is going into my food and how well it was cared for.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2014 - 10:47am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

How fruit and vege is lying to you

LETTUCE and cucumber have almost no nutrients so don't bother. That's the shocking reality of our fruit and vege which is far less healthy than it used to be. Ref. Source 1

27th Aug, 2014 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

GMF is made for profit. Big yield without having to worry about pests eating the crop. The thing is when you change something on a DNA level the long lasting effects of eating that cannot be known. Big business needs to leave nature alone.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2014 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Genetically Modified Food GMO

Name: Jason

Comments: I know I might sound silly for asking this question but what specific scientific research has concluded that GMF are making people sick?

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2014 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Genetically Modified Food GMO Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

international QUOTE
Is it true that Genetically Modified Food can alter your body's chemistry?

That is a difficult question to answer. I doubt all GM food is the same.

However, if we are discussing the GM food fed to the rats in the first post, then I would agree that whatever GM food was fed to those rats altered their body chemistry. Something obviously caused those rats to change.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Genetically Modified Food - GMO

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,