Tanning Teens

Tanning Teens - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 15th Jun, 2017 - 10:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2006 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tanning Teens

EDITORIAL: SAFEGUARDING TANNING TEENS

For those who relish irony, one current example involves teenagers who often ruin their health and skin by going to tanning salons in order to look `suntanned and healthy.`
Ref. deseretnews.com

Sponsored Links:
18th Feb, 2006 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Teens Tanning

One can hardly expect much more from Teens who are brought up on Bay Watch and paris Hilton trends. Of course for me, as a teen, this never mattered as my tan was maintained through the use of eating chocolate and natural overtones wink.gif.

30th May, 2006 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

Tanning Teens Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I never did see the point of tanning or laying out. sure you get dark but how long does it last. at such an early age just means they were following the example of a superficial person I.e. paris hilton. If you ask me it is redundant.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2006 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Tanning Teens
A Friend

Teens Tanning

I won't lie, I go tanning. If its nice outside I'll lather up and go sit outside and read a book for bit. If there is a period of time when theres crappy weather I'll hit the salon. I don't let myself get super leather skinned orangey, that is when it hits the unhealthy stage. I just like a nice lil tan. I am superficial, I do like looking good for the opposite sex, so I figure why not? It helps me feel better about myself, gives me more confidence and I just don't like looking like a ghost. I look healthier, feel healthier, my mood is happier. I dunno, I just like it.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Teens Tanning

Indoor tanning still accessible to young people -- despite bans. Despite legislation prohibiting the use of ultraviolet (UV) indoor tanning facilities by minors, one in every five tanning salons in US states where such bans are in place stated over the phone that they would allow an underaged caller to do so. Many others provide inaccurate health information about indoor tanning. Source 4o.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Tanning Teens
A Friend

Tanning Teens

I have always disagreed withthose that fake bake (Tanning salons) as I have yet to find a reliable study that can me if it is really healthy for an adult to use let alone a teen ager to use. I find it funny the number of teens that still go to tanning salons during the winter to keep their tans even when it is illegal for them to be under aged in a tanning salon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2017 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

Tanning Teens
A Friend

Tanning Teens

Yes, I don't like these either and I never have. I think they are dangerous for many people, those with lighter skin. More, underage children tend to often make bad decisions since their brains are still maturing. No need to add another danger in the mix.

> TOPIC: Tanning Teens

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,