Australia Fashion - Page 2 of 2

How is this top a size 16? LANA was confused - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 21st Oct, 2016 - 12:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Fashion
4th Nov, 2014 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Australia Fashion - Page 2

There is a video with the fashion outfits make sure to watch the video! It was funny when they asked the guy why he proposed and he said she has lots of skill. laugh.gif She didn't look that happy.

Sponsored Links:
8th Nov, 2014 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Fashion Australia

I could see love in his eyes and dollar signs in hers laugh.gif. I can't believe he chose to do that there and her reaction was as if she was just given a parking ticket.

10th Nov, 2014 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

Australia Fashion Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Pitiful old man, he wants to bite more than he can chew. I don't like her outfit either its more like something you would wear to Mardi Gras.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2014 - 11:09am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 2 Fashion Australia

What is Miss World wearing?

MISS World Australia's new costume has been unveiled - and it's taken wartime inspiration. So, love it or loathe it? Ref. Source 8

13th Nov, 2014 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Fashion Australia

I like it, its part of our heritage and very glitzy. Of course having the right person in it is what matters and she fills the outfit really well.

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2016 - 6:40am / Post ID: #

Australia Fashion

The big booty trend taking off

YOU can blame or thank Instagram for this growing trend. Young women around Australia are squatting like crazy right now ... For this. Ref. Source 7b.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2016 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

Australia Fashion - Page 2

How is this top a size 16?

LANA was confused by her recent trip to fitness clothing store. If this is a size 16, the customers are getting duped. Ref. Source 3z.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Australia Fashion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,