Greece Fashion

Greece Fashion - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 13th Jan, 2010 - 12:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Fashions & Design
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2006 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Greece Fashion

Greece Fashion

This thread is for you to discuss Fashion and Designs, including Models related to this country.

Below: photo of Miss Greece 2005

Greece Fashion
Greece Fashion (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
28th Feb, 2006 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

Fashion Greece

This picture reminds me of the Thread about the movie staring Brad Pitt - Troy. The argument there is that typical women from Greece do not have blonde or light colored hair, so now that I am looking at this picture I am wondering if that is true? Or is it possible that she is using highlights / dye?

10th Sep, 2006 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Greece Fashion Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Probably she is having highlights now but she looks like at some point she was a blonde. She has an amazing face and smile.

Post Date: 18th May, 2008 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

Fashion Greece

For more Information about Greek Fashion please see the Greece Index.

12th Jan, 2010 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Fashion Greece

Ha. I remember her.

There are plenty of women like that in Greece nowadays, not only because they prefer to dye their hair. I'm guessing that obsession with blond hair is really common in Greece and Italy because both countries have more dark-haired women than other countries. Yes, in ancient times, these colors were considered to be great assets in a woman, only because most of them had dark hair, and that was so... Common.

But eh, that's not the case anymore. Greek women and Greek fashion are not unique or anything; they go with the trend and the rest of the world fashion.

P.S: Just so you people know... Homer never even described Helen of Troy as a blond. He sort of... Left it up to the imagination of people, having them to think whatever they wanted on how she might have looked like. After all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, no? wink.gif

12th Jan, 2010 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Greece Fashion

Great points, especially the last part. What about the typical fashion for men and women, does it follow the European style or is it unique?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Jan, 2010 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Greece Fashion

Nope, like I said, nothing is unique in men/women fashion. Though it does depend on how a person wants to get dressed, heh...

But overall, everything you see the people wear over there, Greek people wear it over here as well. The only thing that makes us stand out is our loud voices, everywhere we go. Really.

13th Jan, 2010 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Greece Fashion Movies Music Fashion & Sports

The attached image is of Viviana Kampanile, Miss Greece 2009, and it seems like they have reverted back to dark hair colors. She can possibly pass for an Argentine as well.

Greece Fashion
Greece Fashion (Hover)

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Greece Fashion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,