Haughmet Introduction

Haughmet Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 19th Feb, 2006 - 7:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

General Discussion
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2006 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Haughmet Introduction
A Friend

Haughmet Introduction

Hello:
I am a high school student. I came here with the interest of forming opinions on issues, becoming more knowledgable through reading discussion points of other people, and developing a better sense of the human condition. I enjoy studying languages, cultures, ethnic groups, and religions. I'm a nondenominational Christian.
I like discussing many, many issues from across the board. However, I shy away from politics because so much information in the realm is misleading and inaccurate.
I enjoy travel and have been to Brazil, Canada, and Mexico.
Although I won't be able to participate in discussions daily, I hope to be an actively involved member. I was drawn to this site because of the guidelines and policies that govern the conversation.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2006 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Haughmet

Welcome to this International Community!

It is good that you were willing to join us here, we hope that you will become a vibrant constructive poster. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many topics covered within the Community.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2006 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,030
Flag Posts: 51,687
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,588.73 FP
Charm: 394

Haughmet Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. It is good that you have travelled to a number of places in the world, because it will broaden your perspective on things. If you have any questions, please do feel free to ask here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Haughmet Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,