Cyrill Eru Introduction

Cyrill Eru Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 25th Feb, 2006 - 10:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

RPGer - Lost?
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2006 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Cyrill Eru Introduction
A Friend

Cyrill Eru Introduction

Being that this is my first message to the members of these boards, I will keep this short and to the point. I am a 20 year old Canadian high school student. I am interested in role playing with a mature group that takes their gaming seriously. I have played in the past AD&D 1st and 2nd edition, I stopped with the release of 3rd edition. I currently play Warhammer Fantasy, I am learning Warhammer 40000, and I have considered taking up AD&D again. I enjoy intellectual discussions about politics, and religion.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2006 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Eru Cyrill

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Well meh friend we be ready to have ye onboard. Ye may wish to have a look at our RPG Page for requirements. These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2006 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,015
Flag Posts: 51,672
Avg: 6.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,577.40 FP
Charm: 394

Cyrill Eru Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. Which region of Canada are you from? Based on what you have declared this Community should be the perfect place for you. The only question now is... can you keep up? wink.gif I hope you will be an active participant. Should you have any questions feel free to ask here after reviewing the FAQ Board.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2006 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Cyrill Eru Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Eru Cyrill

QUOTE (JB@Trinidad @ 21-Feb 06, 3:43 PM)
Which region of Canada are you from?  The only question now is... can you keep up? wink.gif I hope you will be an active participant. Should you have any questions feel free to ask here after reviewing the FAQ Board.

As for what region of Canada I am from, I am from Oshawa which for those who don't know is approximately 50 kms east of Toronto, and as for keeping up, I already post on 5 other forums and manage to be up to date in each. One thing that I have found myself confused by however is the "hot or not" feature which requested I download a program titled "Ioncube", I downloaded said program or at least the "Ioncube Loader" and could not for the life of me figure out how to use it.
Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

QUOTE (Knight @ 21-Feb 06, 3:25 pm)
So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Well meh friend we be ready to have ye onboard. Ye may wish to have a look at our RPG Page for requirements. These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Many thanks to ye kind sir, tis truly a great honour to be invited to adventure with one as kind and noble as yerself, and when I have met all of the requirements I will be quite pleased to join you and your cause.

Message Edited!
Persephone: Fixed quote tag

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2006 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Eru Cyrill

Five other Forums? You have a lot of spare time? As for the 'Hot or Not' feature there is nothing to download, I must apologize, but that is the first time I am seeing that page load like that. I have to find out what is wrong with the script and get back to you, but I thank you for letting me know.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2006 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

Cyrill Eru Introduction
A Friend

Cyrill Eru Introduction

I do indeed have a lot of spare time, which is one of the reasons I came here. As far as the "Hot or Not" bug, you're welcome.

Message Edited!
Persephone: You do not have to quote the entire post of the user above you to reply

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Feb, 2006 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Cyrill Eru Introduction

The Hot or Not Gallery is now working again thanks to your notification wink.gif.

Which RPG were you planning on participating in?

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2006 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Cyrill Eru Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Cyrill Eru, being a part of too many Communities weighing you down? Your participation rate is going down really fast, are you sure you can handle it? This Community is not a 'walk over' like others, in all humility of course. wink.gif

Blog Read My Blog

> TOPIC: Cyrill Eru Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,