Problems In A Public Toilet

Problems Public Toilet - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2006 - 10:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd Feb, 2006 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

Problems in a Public Toilet

While on a hot date nature calls - it's an emergency. You immediately go into an isolated Public Toilet near a Park that is hardly used, you do your thing, wash your hands and then upon leaving noticed that fecal matter was pasted all over the door handle of the exit door of which you must pull in order for the door to open? The door's design warrants that it be pulled from the handle. You look around for paper towels or toilet paper, but there aren't many pieces left to make a grip. If you plan to wait for someone to open the door from the other side - then how long would you be willing to wait, keep in mind that you are in a desolate area? Remember your hot date is waiting for you.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Feb, 2006 - 8:56am / Post ID: #

Toilet Public In Problems

Since the question of whether I would wait starts with "if", I assume it is not the given situation.

So I will say, no, I would not choose to wait.

Two reasons:
1. It can be really long.
2. Even if it was relatively short, like within half an hour, what would I tell to my date?
Plain truth - no way.
That I suffer from constipation ("I thought sooner or later I'd have to tell it to you, sweetheart, so why not now...")
or suddenly had a severe fit of diarrhea ("I told you that crab sandwich looked suspicious! Good thing it was me who ate it, not you, honey!")
- not that destroying as the plain truth, but not much hope left for the romantic dinner to top the date, either.
Got stuck in the cubicle ("those blasted locks!) - this might be a solution, especially if to present it as a funny case.

My limit of waiting would be not more than 2-5 minutes, that is the time I need to look around for paper towels, check if the janitor's locker is open, etc.
The question suggests there is no paper, towels, floor cloth, lavatory brushes, so I won't find anything.

Then I'd think what I can use of what I have with / on me.
In real life, I always have a paper tissue in a pocket, I could use it. Or, even more probably, the socks or well, underpants. Something, the absence of which would not be noticed by my girlfriend.
Depending on the type of the handle, you can use your booted feet (if you only have to push the handle down, for instance).

Reconcile Edited: Klausse on 23rd Feb, 2006 - 9:09am

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2006 - 9:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Problems In A Public Toilet Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I would not want to wait at all, remembering that you have left your 'hot date' in a park by herself. I mean it's not as if you're going to leave her any more than 1 minutes walk away, and in that case I would simply call out to her for assistance to open the door from the outside.

MI

23rd Feb, 2006 - 10:21am / Post ID: #

Toilet Public In Problems

I had this option in my mind *nods*
But it's a definite "no" to me.
If she's my romantic date, I know I won't be able to call her for help in a situation like this...
Frankly, I am not sure I'd able be to tell her I go to the toilet at all.
Knowing myself, it would be something like telling her "Wait here for a second, I'll be right back". If there was an ice cream / candy / toy / flower stand near by, on my way back, I'd get her something so that she thought that I left her alone to get a surprise for her.

Especially if it is one of the first dates. If we know each other for a period of time, then it's different. But I won't call it "dating" then.
Just for me the word "date" has in it something new, unknown, potentially romantic, something like the beginning of the road.

Reconcile Edited: Klausse on 23rd Feb, 2006 - 10:25am

> TOPIC: Problems In A Public Toilet

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,