Karniest Introduction

Karniest Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 28th Feb, 2006 - 5:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
RPGer / Living in Wales
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2006 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Serious
[?] CPosts: 55
Flag Posts: 83
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.3%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 7

Karniest Introduction

Hi everyone,

I'm Cal from Cardiff in Wales, which is that little bit of land just on the West coast of England wink.gif

I'm originally from Manchester, England but moved here to gain promotion in my love life from Boyfriend to Husband, and I'm nearly there.

I have 2 daughters Paige - 11, and Holy - 11 months (Wow Big difference I know)

I'm 29 and enganged (read above) to Joanne, My Sexy Welsh Filly.

I am currently Project managing a Business Broker Programme for one of the Price of Wales's Charities which is a massive change from my background which was IT recruitment.

I enjoy most RPG's Online, single player, email and Forum based.

Saw these boards on a search from google and thought that is something I would enjoy, so here I am.

Come say Hi, and you'll find me chatty if not entertaining.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Feb, 2006 - 1:41pm
Signature: Things that are ment to be, will not pass you by
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2006 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Karniest

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2006 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,029
Flag Posts: 51,686
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.73 FP
Charm: 394

Karniest Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Karniest, welcome to the Community. I love Wales. I used to live in Isle of Anglesey. I lived in Manchester too, but Wales is much better in my opinion. I hope you will be very active. Many join, but are really not up to the task of constructive discussion, maybe you will spoil that trend through frequent participation. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here after reviewing the FAQ Board.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2006 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Karniest

User Karniest, each of your posts have been edited, please take the time to read over our Constructive Posting Policy to understand how messages are to be written here.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2006 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Serious

Introduction Karniest

QUOTE (Persephone @ 24-Feb 06, 10:06 AM)
User Karniest, each of your posts have been edited, please take the time to read over our Constructive Posting Policy to understand how messages are to be written here.

No problems, I will abide by these from now on, I promise.

Thanks for letting me know Persephone

Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Feb, 2006 - 1:41pm
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2006 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.7%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Karniest Introduction

Hi, and welcome, I'm sure you'll enjoy the site. I live in Manchester, and can't for the life of me think why you would want to leave and go to beautiful Wales. (just kidding!) It really is so beautiful in Cardiff. I have friends who have just moved there from Manchester also.I don't think they have got any intention of coming back!
your introduction sounds as though you are very cheerful! It also reflects a good mood on the person reading it.
I wish you well.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2006 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Karniest Introduction

Hey Ker, did you check the Arcade? I know you like games in general so I thought in letting you know about it although I am not quiet sure how good you are in games laugh.gif JB was the champion for a very long time and now is Konquerez. Let's see if you can somehow "cope" with the challenge...and don't make excuses. *laughs*

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2006 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Serious

Karniest Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

your introduction sounds as though you are very cheerful! It also reflects a good mood on the person reading it.
I wish you well.

Diane, Thanks for that, realistically I have good health, a great family, what do I have to be unhappy about, and it uses less musles to smile than frown smile.gif

I hope to keep you all happy here as much as I can, and I'm sure our paths will cross in discussion along the line. I return the well wishes.

did you check the Arcade

LDS_Forever, I'm going to check this out first thing in the morning, I didn't know it was here, so lets see if I can give JB a challenge.

I'm going to try your tips for dreaming tonight so I'll let you know tomorrow how it all goes.

And thanks to you all for making me feel so welcome here, I'm really enjoying the discussions, and hoping to set myself up in a role play game asap now I've passed that 30 posts mark.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Karniest Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,