Colombia Fashion

Colombia Fashion - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 10th Sep, 2006 - 12:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Fashion & Design
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2006 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Colombia Fashion

Colombia Fashion

Within this thread you can discuss Fashion, Design & Modeling in relation to this country.

Below is a representative of this country from the Miss Universe 2005 Competition:
(photo from: santabanta.com)

Colombia Fashion
Colombia Fashion (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
28th Feb, 2006 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Fashion Colombia

I do not know why, but I was never an admirer for a dress that exposed the entirety of a woman's back, especially as it seems to be the emphasis of this dress. With regards to Colombian models, they definitely bare similarities to Venezuelan women and in some cases Brazilian. This gives them a unique look that caters for most print rolls. The most popular of Colombian Models seems to be: Sophia Vergara who has also taken a bout at acting.

10th Sep, 2006 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Colombia Fashion Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I am not keen about such a daring dress but talking in fashion strict terms, the dress goes perfect with her pose. The color (even though is really bright) fits wonderfully with her tan skin color.

> TOPIC: Colombia Fashion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,