Jman1094 Introduction

Jman1094 Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 25th Feb, 2006 - 3:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
RPGer - Lost?
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2006 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Jman1094 Introduction
A Friend

Jman1094 Introduction

Hi I'm jman and joining to play the rpgs.I might be inactive alot so...I guess that's it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2006 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Introduction Jman

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2006 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Jman1094 Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome. How will you participate in our RPGs if you will be inactive a lot? Maybe you were considering our solo play style RPGs? If so, there are many here that can work based on your schedule, but those require an Upgrade.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2006 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Jman1094 Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Jman

I saw that I needed alot of activeness to play the games so I think I will be more active because I made the forum my home page.

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2006 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Jman

You can try the Arcade or Member Wars. Both of those require activity as you like it. You made the Community your Homepage? What has impressed you so much if you do not plan to be here?

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2006 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

Jman1094 Introduction
A Friend

Jman1094 Introduction

I realise that I am already getting used to this.It's a bit different then usual but I am going to try member wars

Reconcile Edited: jman1094 on 25th Feb, 2006 - 3:27am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2006 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Jman1094 Introduction

You have to be one of the first Members that have responded to their Introduction thread so quickly - very good. Member Wars is a good start, there are various aspects to it. You just plan to fight the bots or create your own story? Either way, there are many sticky threads within that Board that will help you along the way. You may also wish to update your profile when you have a chance.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2006 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Jman1094 Introduction
A Friend

Jman1094 Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Well the only reason I have posted so quickly is because I have alot of free time on the weekends.So once I find a site I stick to it.Also what is the difference between making my own story and battling bots?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Jman1094 Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,