What Kind Of RPGer Are You? - Page 4 of 6

I hope you can stay on as well. Just enjoy - Page 4 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 24th Feb, 2009 - 6:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Take the Personality Quiz and find out!
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2009 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

What Kind Of RPGer Are You?
A Friend

What Kind Of RPGer Are You? - Page 4

Fanatic - You do not only play RPGs - you live them!

I'd have to agree mostly. Every morning before I get on the bus, I talk with my friend about different text based RPG's we do.

Sponsored Links:
20th Jan, 2009 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

You RPGer Kind What

We're two fanatics. Sounds like you have some buds that could join in here too. I created my warrior but seems like we need another two to get the scenario moving.

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2009 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

What Kind Of RPGer Are You? Reviews RPG & Card Board

I only know of two or three who might be possibly interested in it. I'll talk to them though.

I need to work on building my warrior. I love working on role playing threads, it gives me something to do during the day other than school.

Reconcile Edited: Frosthorn D on 21st Jan, 2009 - 12:07am

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2009 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 You RPGer Kind What

It is us fanatics who will rule in the RPG area. I am thinking of getting a friend of mine to join this site so he can add his two cents in.

23rd Feb, 2009 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

You RPGer Kind What

Fanatic - You do not only play RPGs - you live them!

Yep... They've got that about right!

I don't get too many chances these days to play in person RPG, we have a group that plays once or twice a month when we can. Mostly I'm limited to my computer gaming.
I managed to avoid Wow for a long time but got dragged in by the fact that there is a whole crowd at work that plays which finally convinced me.
I like having the chance for the browser based games at work but they have lately blocked most of those lately... Fortunately, for the moment this site is still available... Keep your fingers crossed for me so I have something to do at lunchtime!

24th Feb, 2009 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

We could use some more fanatics around here, get your 30 posts in and you can join the play by post scenarios.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2009 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What Kind RPGer You - Page 4

I second that. We can always use more in the RPG area. The more we have in there the more options we will have from the GM.

24th Feb, 2009 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

What Kind RPGer You Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 4

I hope you can stay on as well. Just enjoy while you can.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: What Kind Of RPGer Are You?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,