What Kind Of RPGer Are You? - Page 5 of 6

Dedicated Player. I don't know. I - Page 5 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 25th May, 2013 - 3:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Take the Personality Quiz and find out!
24th Feb, 2009 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

What Kind Of RPGer Are You? - Page 5

Thanks very much for the positive responses smile.gif
I'm looking forward to having something to do again when it's slow at work... I like to read but it's easier to look busy working on my computer than it is kicked back wtih a book in my hand! hehehe
I'll keep working my way through the forums to find threads I can contribute to... I don't have any intention of being one of these "I posted! Thanks for #12" type people!
I'm considering donating to be a premium member... I can't remember quite what the difference is between the different levels... I'll have to look up that chart again.

Hope to see you in the RPG's soon!

Sponsored Links:
27th Feb, 2009 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

You RPGer Kind What

You join us in the matrx rpg that's where I'm at and once I finih creating my character where going into the play by post section to begin the story (at least that's how I understand it).

27th Feb, 2009 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

What Kind Of RPGer Are You? Reviews RPG & Card Board

I understand your excitement for the RPGs here, but I ask that you keep this Thread for what the subject matter is: What Kind Of Rpger Are You? which is based on the quiz located in the first Post. You can follow up on gaming in each other's Rave / Intro Threads, thanks.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2010 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

What Kind Of RPGer Are You?
A Friend

Page 5 You RPGer Kind What

Well my result was = Addict - You may even carry some dice in your pocket when you go out, in case someone wants to play a game.

But I'm really not, I haven't played in years and joined this site just to try to pick it up again. However, I do enjoy Role playing when I can do it with a group of friends. And I admit I get attached to my characters.

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2010 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

You RPGer Kind What

Name: Camru the Pale Rider

Comments: I got "addict" which pretty much describes my interest in role-playing. Sometimes I can get lost in developing my character to the point I care for his well being. About that time I try to drink a coke and take a break doing something else.

12th Mar, 2010 - 5:33am / Post ID: #

What Kind Of RPGer Are You?

Addict - You may even carry some dice in your pocket when you go out, in case someone wants to play a game.

I don't know about all that. I quess I might if I thought there was a real possibility of that happening. Though I am always in the process of writing stuff for a campaign, making a character, reading, trying to find a game to play in and stuff pertaining to RPG's. My only regret is I don't play enough as I want to. So ya, I am an addict.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th May, 2013 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

What Kind RPGer You - Page 5

international QUOTE (Personality Quiz)
Based On Your Answers You Are:
Addict - You may even carry some dice in your pocket when you go out, in case someone wants to play a game.

How intersting, this answer could be half-right on this, I am slightly addicted to Role-playing Games but not on a desperate way, I always think about Role-playing Games and like to play the them and worry about them but not to a point where people start to notice it though. I don't carry dice in my pocket when I go out, there not many people from where I am living now who likes and plays role-playing games.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 24th May, 2013 - 9:04pm

25th May, 2013 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

What Kind RPGer You Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 5

Dedicated Player.

I don't know. I used to be quite addict years ago but never to the point that messed up my social life. Friends, pubs, clubs and girls always stood in the first place during my youth. I never dreamed about a Dungeons & Dragons session, my dreams have always been dedicated to more... Mundane subjects (laugh).

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: What Kind Of RPGer Are You?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,