How Artistic Are You?

How Artistic You - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 30th Apr, 2006 - 9:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Take the Personality Quiz and find out!
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2006 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

How Artistic Are You?

How Artistic Are You?

Test your measure of creativity by taking this small quiz: How Artistic Are You?

Sponsored Links:
25th Feb, 2006 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

You Artistic How

Onlooker - you mostly like to look at art, but not create it

Absolutely! I have never been the artistic type, but have dabbled a little bit here and there. I would much prefer looking at someone else's art than trying to create one of my own.

23rd Mar, 2006 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

How Artistic Are You? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Artist - there is art in almost all that you do and if your hands were full of magic, then everything you touched would turn into objects of beauty

Whoa - that may be a bit extreme! But I am trying to be an artist. I have noticed myself looking at my husbands face differently, and trying to figure out how I would mix this shade or that... It's really rather odd. But likely it will stop when my head painting class is over. I put that as my answer, but really I don't look at anyone elses face like that.

16th Apr, 2006 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

You Artistic How

Golden Eye - your perception of art is fine tuned to the point that you feel almost at one with your creation, in fact, a lot of emotion is always shown in the pieces you buy or develop

Wow! I'm actually kind of surprised by this answer. I can barely draw a straight line but my sketches always turn out great in my eyes and I don't like to judge people but I always admire a beauty or a great work of art.

17th Apr, 2006 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

You Artistic How

Lukewarm - you can appreciate art when it is convenient to do so

I'm not surprised by this answer -- but, I don't like the word "Convenient" in there. It's not a matter of convenience -- it's a matter of being artistically challenged, as I like to call it. sad.gif

18th Apr, 2006 - 9:53am / Post ID: #

How Artistic Are You?

Lukewarm - you can appreciate art when it is convenient to do so

Yes, that's me. I really do appreciate art a lot. I just can't create it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Apr, 2006 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

How Artistic Are You?
A Friend

How Artistic You

Artsy - you have the touch, you just need to bring it out more here and there

I think that is highly overrated when concerning my lack of artistic ability. Heh heh... I think what put me over the edge for this was the question about using glue, scissors, etc. because I do use them quite frequently because I work with children. It's not always discernable what comes out on the other end of the cutting and gluing and coloring.

I have even been known to mess up stick figures. If you don't think about it ahead of time, it is so easy to give them a third leg!

30th Apr, 2006 - 9:58am / Post ID: #

How Artistic You Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

Goldeneye huh! I have always been artistic and alot of people have commented on works that they have seen...I had always wanted to be an artist but decided on a different career. Now I only paint or draw when I have free time. biggrin.gif

Now as a teacher I am helping members of the younger generation to enjoy creativity with different types of media.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: How Artistic Are You?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,