Roehug Introduction

Roehug Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th Mar, 2006 - 2:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Experienced RPGer
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2006 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

Roehug Introduction
A Friend

Roehug Introduction

I didn't know I had to write an intro so I wont belabour the point. Basically I am easy going, relaxed guy who has become a Member to take advantage of the rpg elements offered, a subject close to my heart. As a result unless very important I will not generally take into account other elements the sites offered.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2006 - 4:51am / Post ID: #

Introduction Roehug

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2006 - 4:53am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,029
Flag Posts: 51,686
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.73 FP
Charm: 394

Roehug Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Roehug, welcome, but I am not sure if I understand your Introduction. You did not read anything of the requirements to join this site? It clearly says an Introduction is necessary at several points along the way. Next, which RPG were you planning on participating in since many require many more posts than the one you just did?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2006 - 8:52am / Post ID: #

Roehug Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Roehug

On that note I will add more detail.

I have been playing for several years now. I have played all types of RPG (PC/ONLINE/TEXT/PAPER) and in my opinion though the most enjoyable of these are the original paper systems.

I am a major fan of the D20 system (for those who haven't played for a many years or are new this is the most common system which is the foundation of a myriad of games) particularly 3.5 edition D&D and Star Wars RPG. I have a fairly substantial knowledge of relating to these games particularly D&D which I play extensively with various characters, I am not however a die-hard veteran gamer. On occasions I have been the GM for the a campaign but I would have to say I truly a player at heart.

The reasons I choose to register with this site were because I heard of its rep for serious gaming and the hope for a quality online role-playing experience. I am most interested in playing 'world of Medieval' seeing that it seems most similar to my favourite rpg.

If anyone has further queries just ask

Reconcile Edited: Roehug on 1st Mar, 2006 - 8:58am

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2006 - 11:22am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Roehug

Roehug, not a query as you put it, but just a comment... I have been enjoying your messages in the RPG Review section, in fact, I have long wanted a more expert player of RPGs to show some of our less experienced Members how 'it is done'. Maybe you are that person, or not, I do not know - we shall see, but I am looking forward to it.

As for Medieval, it is a good choice. You can see from the Extension Board of Medieval just how lost our players are at the moment. The rules are custom built, but easy to understand as it is built more on using brains rather than stats. You may or may not like it, again, you will see.

On another note... what do you do? Have you checked out our other British related Threads elsewhere in the Community? We have many here and if you feel that some of your friends may fancy an environment such as this, please do refer them, thanks in advance.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 1st Mar, 2006 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Roehug Introduction

Hi Roe, welcome aboard. It's good to see your participation in the RPG threads. I hope you have a great time in our community. Take Care.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2006 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

Roehug Introduction

User Roehug, ye have proven thy consistency and maturity here, so ye have been granted RPGer user status by the Game Master. Thus, ye will now be able to participate in ONE of the Free RPGs. Select wisely and create thy character.

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2006 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Roehug Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Roehug, you cheated! The upload avatar feature is for you to show a pic of yourself, the current pick is nice, but it would be good to see your face - do consider. wink.gif

Blog Read My Blog
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Roehug Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,