Horrors Of Nanking

Horrors Nanking - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 6th Mar, 2006 - 2:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Do the Japanese have a lot to answer for?
27th Feb, 2006 - 5:14am / Post ID: #

Horrors Of Nanking

Horrors of Nanking

This is also referred to as the 'Rape of Nanking' and it is both symbolical and literal. Be prepared, this is not for the faint of heart and shows the horror of war, especially when you read this part: "Ging ming! Ging ming!" (You will understand what it means after looking over the history). You can read more about this here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_of_nanjing

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2006 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Horrors Of Nanking
A Friend

Nanking Horrors

I just left a post on the Atomic bomb thread. I wish all the anti-nuke crowd would read this. On a philosophical level war can never be justified but in the real world if a people ever deserved what they got it was that culture that committed the rape of that city.

5th Mar, 2006 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Horrors Of Nanking History & Civil Business Politics

Pockettape, sorry, but what the 'heck' are you talking about? Did you even read the link given? The 'rape' of that city was quite literal, are you telling me that children deserved to be raped? You better explain quickly and not in off topics as this has nothing to do with nuclear warfare!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2006 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Horrors Of Nanking
A Friend

Nanking Horrors

I was referring to the Japanese not the Chinese victims. I have read books on that Japanese atrocity and others. But I did not read the specific link. I've read about the Japanese raping Women from a few months old to those in there 80s. But still I was to harsh on the Japanese I guess I should upgrade my service so I can edit my posts.

As far as the Nuclear I was referring to the posts about Hiroshima.

6th Mar, 2006 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Nanking Horrors

War is usually started and instigated by so few over many and the outcome is always bad for the innocent. I mourn for the after effects by anyone that enter an area in the name of war and begin to plunge and tarnish innocence. This has been discussed in other Threads within this Board as well, but no matter how much you read about invading armies and what they see as a 'divine' right, yet they do not have any 'rights' over those to whom a weapon cannot even be held, let alone fired at them, hence my emphasis on the words... "Ging ming! Ging ming!". These words were meant to instill the feeling of history and not just the facts of what happened.

Offtopic but,
QUOTE (Pockettape)
I should upgrade my service so I can edit my posts.

There is nothing wrong with that, however, you will still need to ensure specifics in your post as well as an occasional 'In my opinion...' which distinguishes fact from opinion as the Constructive Posting Policy dictates.

> TOPIC: Horrors Of Nanking

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,