Could You Be Pandora's Buddy? - Page 3 of 5

From LDS- forever QUOTE Actually Valla, everybody - Page 3 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 4th Sep, 2006 - 6:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Take the Personality Quiz and find out!
18th Apr, 2006 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Could You Be Pandora's Buddy? - Page 3

It's only a matter of time MissMolly! smile.gif I am sure we will get along well. *smile*

Sponsored Links:
18th Apr, 2006 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Buddy Pandoras You Could

I guess it is good that I feel LDS_Forever is a buddy because according to this quiz....

Friend - we have things in common and we are concerned about each other's welfare

19th Apr, 2006 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

Could You Be Pandora's Buddy? Games Forum & Humor Jokes

Friend - we have things in common and we are concerned about each other's welfare

I have enjoyed getting to know you and feel like I know you already from reading your posts. I look forward to learning more about you and I genuinely care about what happens to you and your family.

Just because people have differing views does not mean they can not be friends. I think this thread has shown that by the responses from earlier posts. The true test of friendship is caring for the other person and sharing ideas. That's what this community has brought to me.

19th Apr, 2006 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Buddy Pandoras You Could

Awww, that's so sweet! Thanks guys! I also care about you all and I am very happy that both of you are in our community. smile.gif

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2006 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Could You Be Pandora's Buddy?
A Friend

Buddy Pandoras You Could

I guess I am a complete stranger to LDS, but that's the way it goes for half the world.

4th Sep, 2006 - 6:39am / Post ID: #

Could You Be Pandora's Buddy?

Associate - we may see each other often, but there is no bond.

We may be different, but that's what makes friendship interesting! I knew I blew it by not picking Mexican food. laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Sep, 2006 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

Could You Pandora's Buddy - Page 3

I knew I blew it by not picking Mexican food.

Actually Valla, everybody assumes that Mexican food is the answer but it's not wink.gif

4th Sep, 2006 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Could You Pandora's Buddy Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 3

From LDS- forever

Actually Valla, everybody assumes that Mexican food is the answer but it's not 

Offtopic but,
Come to Bakersfield, California and have lunch with me at Casa De Mariscos. I think I could change your mind about Mexican food. Like any other food it depends on the cook.

I could make friends with anybody in that restaurant!

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Could You Be Pandora's Buddy?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,