Could You Be Pandora's Buddy? - Page 2 of 5

Associate - we may see each other often, but - Page 2 - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 18th Apr, 2006 - 12:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Take the Personality Quiz and find out!
28th Feb, 2006 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Could You Be Pandora's Buddy? - Page 2

Malexander, I was shocked by the result. I do not understand, if you knew what answers I would pick, then why did you get "Stranger"? You mean you purposely chose other types of answers?

No, you misunderstood. I picked the answers for me, and what I would do, but I had a fair idea of what answers you would pick. For eg, the one about food, I knew you would pick Mexican, I picked 'if it tastes good'. I know we see a lot of things differently, and I accept that, but that doesn't mean we aren't good friends.

Sponsored Links:
28th Feb, 2006 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Buddy Pandoras You Could

Oh I got it wink.gif Yes, we are very good friends and still thinking we have lots of things in common.

Howe, it seems like we have to work more towards a friendship *smile*

These tests are really lots of fun!

Offtopic but,
People, don't forget to vote and comment on the thread "Will it be a girl or a boy" I am very curious to find out

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 28th Feb, 2006 - 7:15pm

1st Mar, 2006 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

Could You Be Pandora's Buddy? Games Forum & Humor Jokes

Based On Your Answers You Are:
Associate - we may see each other often, but there is no bond

I'm so shocked! And I completely disagree! LDS_Forever is my friend, and that's just the way it is.

(love ya ! )

1st Mar, 2006 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Buddy Pandoras You Could

Roz, you made me laugh loud laugh.gif

Associate huh? Well, all I can say is that if you want to reach the level "Friend" or even better (nobody got this one yet "My buddy") then seriously consider sending some burritos and tacos from Taco Bell *thankyouverymuch* with plenty sauce (the "fire" type) *smile*

4th Mar, 2006 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Buddy Pandoras You Could

Well, now, that wasn't one of the options on the Quiz! So, since I know that is what I have to do to be on the Buddy List, let's make it so smile.gif

:::checking shipping times and rates for Taco Bell especialties:::

Hmm. It seems I can ship them, but they won't get there very fresh or hot ... perhaps I'll have to look into freezing it and sending it in dry ice!

(In the meantime, don't hold your breath)

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2006 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Could You Be Pandora's Buddy?
A Friend

Could You Be Pandora's Buddy?

Well, we don't see each other, ever, but we see each others posts, and I definitely care about you and yours..... but the test can't lie right! laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Mar, 2006 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Could You Pandora's Buddy - Page 2

but the test can't lie right!

Of course the test can lie! wink.gif If not look what Malexander got!. You all are my buddies test or no test *smile*

18th Apr, 2006 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

Could You Pandora's Buddy Jokes Humor & Forum Games - Page 2

I think this makes sense, I'm so new here and don't know that much about you yet! We may be pleasantly surprised!

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Could You Be Pandora's Buddy?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,