Britons Biggest Robbery Ever!

Britons Biggest Robbery Ever! - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Mar, 2006 - 10:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Over £53million pounds stolen from a leeds security depot.
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2006 - 10:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Briton had over £53million pounds stolen from a leeds security depot. This is the largest robbery Great Briton has ever seen dwarfing the likes of the great train robbery and the £23million stolen in 2004. Personally I believe this to be the work of a terrorist organization, but maybe I am being paranoid. What are your thoughts and views on the subject.

Britons biggest robbery

Reconcile Edited: JB@Trinidad on 3rd Mar, 2006 - 11:54am

Sponsored Links:
28th Feb, 2006 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Ever Robbery Biggest Britons

I was definitely surprised to hear about such a large scale robbery occurring in the UK. It seems like they have arrested a couple of people but the money is still missing. I don't know if this is terrorist activity, but there had to be a large group of people involved to carry out such a massive robbery.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

28th Feb, 2006 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Britons Biggest Robbery Ever! History & Civil Business Politics

They caught them one by one after one of the suspects chose to make an unusual deposit of £10,000 cash! Looks like they were brilliant at the crime, but experienced a bit of folly in the aftermath.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2006 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

4TH PERSON CHARGED OVER $92M HEIST

A fourth person has been charged in connection with last week's robbery of $92 million (£53 million) from a cash depot in Tonbridge, south of London.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/03/02...bery/index.html

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2006 - 10:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Police have now recovered over 15 million pounds and publicly displayed them to show they are doing their job correctly. Over 40 million has still yet to be found. They have found the lorry and the crates used to carry the money. Investigations are still underway. In total 12 people have been arrested and are being questioned.

> TOPIC: Britons Biggest Robbery Ever!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,