Innate Intelligence

Innate Intelligence - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 25th Feb, 2006 - 10:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Subluxation
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2006 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Innate Intelligence

Innate Intelligence

What your thoughts about "Subluxation"? The focus here is on the medical point of view. For a full definition one should read the page located here.

Sponsored Links:
25th Feb, 2006 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Intelligence Innate

I didn't really understand the wikipedia definition that was given, but found a more detailed definition here:

https://www.echiropractic.net/what_is_a_subluxation.htm

It sounds like this is where abnormal bone movement affect neural impulses, therefore leading to greater problems like chemical imbalance, etc. I am not sure where the topic of innate intelligence falls under subluxation, but it would seem that a physical problem affects how one's brain and nervous system is working. I could see someone going to their doctor with complaints about chemical imbalance and it being difficult to determine that a change in the spinal column is what is causing this imbalance in the first place.

> TOPIC: Innate Intelligence

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,