SevenCrimson Introduction

Sevencrimson Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2006 - 8:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Changed name to CrimsonFlaw and joined again after deletion
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2006 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hey. My name is Hannah but you can call me seven. I am here for the community and roleplaying. I am currently a junior in highschool. I play guitar and write music, songs, and poetry. I also play many mmorpg's. I love rpg's. That is all.

Seven

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2006 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Introduction SevenCrimson

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2006 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,034
Flag Posts: 51,691
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,591.93 FP
Charm: 394

SevenCrimson Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome Seven. You mentioned that you are in junior high school, does that mean you are under the age of 16? You do know we have a requirement here for that right?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2006 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ok. So there was some confusion from my post. You read it wrong. It said a junior in highschool not junior highschool go back and reread it. If you are worried about me being under 16 I'm not. I am exactly 16. 12/20/89. Ya..so sorry for the confusion.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2006 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

SevenCrimson, sorry for the misunderstanding, I read it too fast.

Also, there is no need to start a new topic about this, just keep everything related to you in this Intro thread.

Which RPG did you want to play?

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2006 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ok. I'm sorry for starting a new thread. But I was freaking out because I dont want to break the rules. Sorry. Ya I went and re-read it and thought to myself that it could look that way. If you were reading it to fast.

I am not sure of which RPG I want to play yet. I haven't really had a chance to fully look around yet. So many boards.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2006 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Ah, well take your time, in fact you have plenty time since you need 30 posts for RPG status unless you were venturing into Member Wars which does not have this requirement. If anything is confusing the have a look over the FAQ Board, if not just ask here. Choose an avatar for originality and enjoy yourself, we are glad you came and hope you will be active. There is a lot of good stuff here and I believe you will gain much joy from it considering your past problems.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2006 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

SevenCrimson Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Hi Seven. Welcome aboard! I love your name (Hannah). I hope you have a great time in our community. Please feel free to explore the boards and join our many discussions. It's good to have you here. smile.gif
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: SevenCrimson Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,