Physical Changes

Physical Changes - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 17th Mar, 2006 - 4:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

As a result of a Near Death Experience
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2006 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Physical Changes

Physical Changes

Have you gone through any Physical Changes as a result of a Near Death Experience such as weight loss / gain, stronger, weaker, loss of appetite and so forth?

Sponsored Links:
17th Mar, 2006 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

Changes Physical

I have recovered from three serious neck injuries... I am more healthy than I was 23 years ago- pre-NDE... I guess that is as much as I can say about it. I am much more aware of my health now and I don't know if it is because of my NDE or just that I want to avoid circumstances and be aware of situations that might lead to me breaking my neck again. I don't mind dying...but I would certainly want to avoid breaking my neck again if possible...

17th Mar, 2006 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Physical Changes Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

What about overall grooming? Do you care as much about how you look or your demeanor generally?

17th Mar, 2006 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Changes Physical

As far as grooming goes, someone has to tell me if my collar is right or if I have my sock tucked in my pant and I don't usually care about my hair except that I want to keep my hair healthy because it is a sign of poor health if it is not healthy. I bathe daily for health reasons...but as far as awarenes of my physical grooming, I am a three on a scale of 1-10.

> TOPIC: Physical Changes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,