Britain's Secret War In Antarctica

Britain' S Secret War Antarctica - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2006 - 4:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Britain sent a covert mission to investigate anomalous activities near its secret base at Maudheim in eastern Antarctica
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2006 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Britain's Secret War in Antarctica

What are your thoughts concerning Britain's Secret War in Antarctica?

In 1938, Nazi Germany sent an expedition to Antarctica with a mission to investigate sites for a possible base and to make formal claims in the name of the Third Reich. To prepare them for their mission, they invited the great polar explorer Richard E. Byrd to lecture them on what to expect. The following year, a month after hostilities had commenced in Europe, the Germans returned to Neuschwabenland to finish what had been started, with many suggesting that a base was being constructed.
Ref. https://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/SecretWar1.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2006 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Antarctica War Secret Britains

To be honest, this is the first I have ever heard of this part of World War 2. Its a very interesting article filled with clandestine intrigue and mystery. To think that the Nazi military had a base with secret operations down in antarctica.

What is really interesting is the "Polar Men" that seem to be genetically altered humans but the official position is hairy crazy men. Right, I smell a cover up. But I wonder what they really had at their arctic base, and what was so dramatic that it had to be covered up.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2006 - 6:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Britain's Secret War In Antarctica History & Civil Business Politics

I don't believe it. It sounds like a bunch of hooey or a bad script for a movie on the Sci-Fi Channel. Don't believe anything that you read on the internet.

If it were true the History Channel would do a show on it. They do shows on every other crazy Nazi scheme whether it worked or not.

3rd Mar, 2006 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Antarctica War Secret Britains

Sorry, but I don't believe it either!
If it were true, then they have done a very good job of keeping it quiet from us Brits! I haven't even heard a whisper of a mention of this before.
I also agree, that the TV history channel would have tried to do a documentary on it if there was any glimpse of truth in it.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

> TOPIC: Britain's Secret War In Antarctica

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,