Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 
Recently had a battle with someone? Want to rant over it? This is the place.
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2006 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Member Wars Rants

Member Wars Rants

Recently had a battle with someone? Want to rant over it? This is the place to do so. Ensure that your rants is based on the in-house Member Wars system and not another.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Mar, 2006 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Rants Wars Member

The Dice Master says...

Glyphfury, you have made a name for yourself in this system haven't you? When I saw you online I remembered that you requested stronger Bots, so I went into a small skirmish using the best armor to see how tough you were. Well, I quickly found that out! What have you been doing all this time with your character?

22nd Jun, 2006 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Member Wars Rants Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I merely trained with the bots until I was no longer allowed to fight them. I would guess it is mostly luck but I have only lost a few times and have three times as many wins. I would have to confess one of my losses was a forfeit due to a freezing computer. Now as for obtaining my equipment, I just worked for them.

22nd Jun, 2006 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Rants Wars Member

The Dice Master says...

Yeah, I remember you hinting stronger Bots, but I just do not see a demand for it as yet as people here mostly Upgrade and take advantage of the Cozyville and other systems because they are interactive and give you FP, etc. Maybe if more people get into Member Wars then I will bring in others, however, feel free to challenge Members since most all of them get Gil anyway.

1st Jul, 2006 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Rants Wars Member

Thank you and when I get an upgrade I'm sure I will try to get people to use member wars a little more or at least try.

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2007 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

Member Wars Rants
A Friend

Member Wars Rants

It appears that all of the links for this game are broken. Has this game been discontinued or something?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Dec, 2007 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

Member Wars Rants

The Dice Master says...

They work for me, which links are you referring to in particular? Make sure you look over the sticky Threads within this Board for more information as the Member Wars section contains many RPGs.

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2007 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

Member Wars Rants
A Friend

Member Wars Rants D&D / Pathfinder Archive

None of these links are working, I get a general message that says an error has occurred but no further information.

Itemshop | Bank
Transfer
Healing Center
Battle Ground
Battle Bots | Clans
Stats | Lottery
Store | Jobs
Equip | Help

I also get this at the top of my screen whenever I attempt to click a link for member wars (like the shop or something)

This menu has been disabled

Reconcile Message Edited...
JB: Please do not double Post.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Member Wars Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.