US Military Aircraft Crashes

Us Military Aircraft Crashes - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 11:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Top  US Military Aircraft Crashes Navy Grounds All Aircraft - US Helicopter Crashes - US Military Plane Crashes
Post Date: 4th Mar, 2006 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

NAVY TO GROUND ALL AIRCRAFT FOR SAFETY REVIEW

Plagued by a series of helicopter and jet crashes in recent months, the Navy said Friday it will ground all its aircraft for half a day next week for an internal safety review.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/US/03/03/navy.airc… d.ap/index.html

US Military Aircraft Crashes (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
4th Mar, 2006 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

Crashes Aircraft Military US

Quote---"Since October 1, there have been nine major crashes that resulted in loss or life or of the aircraft. Nine aircraft were destroyed and 10 naval aviators were killed"

I would say, that the Navy are being cautious, rightly so, in 'grounding' their aircraft, whilst they check for problems.

If taking their aircraft out of use for one day, whilst they review the safety saves just one life of military personnel, then it is worth it in my opinion.

It is tragic enough when military personnel lose their lives in warfare, but it is such a tragic waste of life, when the fault has been caused by the Navy's own aircraft having a fault.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

5th Mar, 2006 - 5:15am / Post ID: #

US Military Aircraft Crashes History & Civil Business Politics

Okay, I agree it's probably a good idea to check your aircraft. However, how smart is it to announce it to the world that every aircraft will be down for a day? Are we not engaged on several fronts? I just don't understand all the things I know.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Post Date: 22nd May, 2006 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The announcment of our Naval aircraft being offline was, to say the least, a boneheaded move on whichever diplo-dweeb at the Pentagon decided to let that little tidbit of data slip at a cocktail party. I can only imagine that our troops, who are standing once more in harms way, would be in shock to find out that their senior officers are almost as adept at disregarding their security as they are at not getting them the supplies they need when they need them.
(shades of the humvee drivers having to scrounge up scrap steel to line their doors with because the diplo-dweebs could not, or would not pull their collective heads out of their collective buttocks and see that lack of armored humvees was killing troops.)

Post Date: 24th May, 2015 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Navy jet goes off runway into SD Bay

SAN DIEGO — A Navy T-45C jet assigned to Training Squadron 9 from Meridian, Miss., ran off the end of a runway at North Island Naval Air Station at roughly 2 p.m. ... Ref. Source 8n

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2015 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

U.S. Military helicopter 'lands hard' off Japan

The UH-60 was damaged when it landed aboard the USNS Red Cloud about 20 miles east of Okinawa. Ref. Source 8v

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 9:11am / Post ID: #

U.S. Navy aircraft with 11 people aboard crashes into the Philippine Sea. The U.S, military said the aircraft was on the way to the USS Ronald Reagan aircraft carrier when it crashed into the Pacific Ocean southeast of the Japanese island of Okinawa. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2017 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

US Military Aircraft Crashes Politics Business Civil & History

Eight found alive after U.S. Navy aircraft crashes into Philippine Sea. The U.S. 7th Fleet said the aircraft was on the way to the USS Ronald Reagan aircraft carrier when it crashed. Source 3f.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: US Military Aircraft Crashes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,