Gothic Movies - Page 2 of 3

Name: Jessethevampire Country: Comments: Some - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Sep, 2010 - 10:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
28th Dec, 2009 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Gothic Movies - Page 2

I'd never of thought of 9 being a gothic movie. Edward Scissorhands is a good example but never did see Sweeney Todd since that was like a musical or something and I'm not into that.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2010 - 10:43am / Post ID: #

Movies Gothic

Name: GazGenocide

Comments: My personal favourites for gothic films have to include The Crow and The Craft. The crow was mentioned before so I don't need to explain that. But The Craft isn't as gothic but has some of the gothic motifs, like the repeating of the colour red and the supernatural twist to it. It's about four girls who are each the outcast and misfits of the school. One is for being a different race, another is because she is covered with burn scars, the thrid because she refused to sleep with a popular jock, and the last for being the goth and living in the bad part of town. Together they learn to use magic and make the school theirs, but their's a twist towards the end of it.

Post Date: 26th Apr, 2010 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Gothic Movies Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Name: MrmAngeluS

Comments: Watch the movie Sangre Eterna, or Eternal Blood in English. It's Italian film with a young goth girl that meets a goth guy. She fancies him and he invites her to play [..] like dungeons and dragons at his place, but in vampire style. I'd say what happens next, but I won't spoil it, watch it, it's great.

Post Date: 6th May, 2010 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Movies Gothic

Name: Natasa

Comments: I don't like vampire movies to be called as Gothic... I don't even like to watch them.
For me, gothic are many Tim Burton's movies and "The haunting of Molly Hartley", "House of the devil", "Ligeia", "Phantom of the opera", "Practical magic", "Dorian Grey", "Little Nicky" and I am still searching for other similar great movies.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2010 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

Movies Gothic

Name: GoGoth

Comments: Has anyone watched "Repo: the genetic opera". The plot is kinda boring but it`s still not bad to watch. It`s supposed to be a gothic musical.

1st Aug, 2010 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Gothic Movies

Edward Scissor hands was one of the first real Gothic movies I've seen and still remember. Johnny Depp has the talent to pull off these kind of movies.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Sep, 2010 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Gothic Movies - Page 2

Name: Slimeworm

Comments: The best goth movies to date is the Twilight movies. You're getting all the elements of goth culture in it and I can seriously relate to it especially with Bela because she can't fit in.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2010 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

Gothic Movies Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Name: Jessethevampire

Comments: Some of my favorite Gothic movies were already said like the 'Underworld' series is goth, both sides of werewolf / lycan and vampire. 'Queen of the Damned' is my all-time favorite movie. Nobody really mentioned any Anne Rice movies, but they are entirely goth in every sense. Whether it comes down to what dwells in the dark, or life companions with mysteries.

Some other Gothic movies I would have to say, is the old black and white or silent movies.

Phantom of the Opera - which is very goth. I mean come on, a man with a deformity lusting over a young girl? Plus add in the dark opera scenery, multiple deaths, and drama. Definitely goth.

Silence of the Lambs - classic Gothic movie for the masochistic. Tune in for the sequels. Red Dragon and Hannibal.

Hellraiser -I know this is a horror movie, but I found it very goth. The dark scenery and twisted sense of right and wrong in this movie was different than most horror movies. My favorite would have to be Hellraiser 7: Deader, and that is a very Gothic movie to me.

Speak - I know some people may not see this as a Gothic movie, but I think it deals with a lot of emotional trauma that we all can relate to in some form.

The Blair Witch Project

Sherlock Holmes - The new movie that came out recently dwells in the olden days and had many vintage / Gothic areas.

The Darkness

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Gothic Movies

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,