Set Man On Fire!

Set Man Fire! - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Mar, 2006 - 10:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2006 - 11:37am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Set Man On Fire!

HOMELESS MAN SET AFIRE IN BOSTON PARK

A homeless man sleeping in a park was attacked early Sunday by two men who kicked him in the stomach and then set him on fire, police said.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/US/03/05/homeless....k.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
7th Mar, 2006 - 4:59am / Post ID: #

Fire Man Set

I am guessing these were some drunk, bored individuals, who decided to have a 'bit of fun' with someone who they deemed useless to society anyway. Unfortunately, there isn't much that can be done to protect the homeless since they are out in the open and very vulnerable. Hopefully they find the individuals and give them the justice they deserve.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

7th Mar, 2006 - 10:48am / Post ID: #

Set Man On Fire! History & Civil Business Politics

I was actually thinking this may have had something to do with those 'Bumb Wars' videos. Maybe they wanted something gruesome to get on tape - I would not be surprised - sickos.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Set Man On Fire!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,