Fighter
Fighter

For RPGing
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2006 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Which Deity Would You Chose?
A Friend

If you were a cleric and you were just starting off in the world of adventuring, which God would you choose to worship and why.

I would choose Tyr God of justice as I believe justice should be done regarding all crimes.

Message Edited!
Persephone: changed title to avoid confusion.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2006 - 9:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Chose You Deity Which

I always feel that the god you pc may worship is a very secondary concern.

I always pick depending on the personality of my pc; if he is neutral evil for example I will pick Vecna, lawful Good, Heironeos.

Secondly Gods are diff. depending on the world/scenario you are playing. Tyr is a forgotten realms god and will exist therefore only in forgotten realms settings.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2006 - 9:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Which Deity Would You Chose? Reviews RPG & Card Board

QUOTE (Roehug @ 7-Mar 06, 4:23 AM)
Secondly Gods are diff. depending on the world/scenario you are playing. Tyr is a forgotten realms god and will exist therefore only in forgotten realms settings.

What deity would you choose if they were accessible to all domains. I understand your point most priests however, in pen and paper rpgs I played before, have a special ability unique to that deity.

17th Apr, 2008 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

Chose You Deity Which

I would always choose one who is likely to recognize and help my character later when she achieves higher levels.

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2008 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Chose You Deity Which

It would depend on my clerics alignment. I have found that when GMing a game and even being a pc you should allow and accept the god that the pc decided to dedicate themselves to. It does not take long on the internet to find out more about their chosen god and learn of that gods ways.

21st Apr, 2008 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

For me I have always let the cleric personality and race determine the deity. If more then one possibility I go with one that has a few quirks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th May, 2008 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Which Deity You Chose

I generally choose a modded version of Nerull who is True Neutral because death is neither good nor evil it simply is a natural occurrence. I find that the belief that death is merely an inevitability is something most character classes can relate to.

> TOPIC: Which Deity Would You Chose?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,