Dont Know Where To Put This

Dont Put This - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 7th Mar, 2006 - 7:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
A sympathy rant... gone sour.
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2006 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am so depressed right now. I have no one to turn to. Everything is so confusing. I am so confused. Why does everything have to be confusing? I'm even confusing myself with this...its like I dont know. I just really cant take it anymore..
Seven

Sponsored Links:
7th Mar, 2006 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

This Put Where Dont

SevenCrimson, I asked you this before, but you really did not answer me. Who is around you that can help you? Do you have parents, brothers, sisters or counselors?

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2006 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dont Know Where To Put This Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I have parents but its hard to describe. I have a brother but all he does is critisize me for what I wear. Which he shouldnt because I dont critisize him for being a conformist. I don't believe in therapists. I just lie to them anyway. All my teachers think I'm crazy. They think because I get bad grades I don't care. But I can't focus..it's just really not worth it to me anymore.

7th Mar, 2006 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

This Put Where Dont

QUOTE (SevenCrimson)
I have parents but its hard to describe.

I have no where to run, go ahead...

I don't believe in therapists. I just lie to them anyway.

Why do you say that and have you ever tried telling the truth to them to see what happens?

But I can't focus...

Sometimes you remind me of my son, Felipe, he has ADHD and a learning disability from his lack of concentration (we talk more about him in our Blogs and somewhat in the ADHD & ADD Board. So basically, I am saying I have an idea of what you are talking about. I can tell you that life is worth living...

Have you ever given service to people in need? People worst off than you? When you do so, you know life is worth living.

Offtopic but,
If I may request, please send a picture of yourself if you will. If you do not, I understand, if you can send a photo of you and your family that will be better, but of course I know it is personal. Thanks.

UPDATE: I saw your post with a link, but we have rules here so I had to remove it, thanks for sharing though.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2006 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

This Put Where Dont

Sorry for on my other post I said I didn't want your help. I do. I'm just confused right now.

Message Edited!
Persephone: please read our Constructive Posting Policy.

7th Mar, 2006 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

I hate to hear that you are going through such difficult times. I know how much of a trial that can be for anyone. I sincerely hope that you are able to find a peace within yourself. If you do decide to share with us, I also as JB said have no where to run... If there is anything that I or anyone can do to help, (meet in chat for a conversation if you feel the need to talk) feel free to let us know. I wish you the best always and welcome you here as I believe I have missed welcoming you within your welcome thread.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Mar, 2006 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dont Where Put This

It's ok and I probally will never find peace within myself. For peace does not exist.

7th Mar, 2006 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Dont Where Put This Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

SevenCrimson, I remember you said in one of the posts that you are on meds, obviously they are not working. Did you let your parents know about it? This is crucial for your well being, you need to tell them about it. I do not know what you're willing to share with others but I would really like to hear what are the problems you are facing that make you feel the way you do (you do not share many things or details so it's hard to discuss) Could you please share some more?
LDS

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Dont Know Where To Put This

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,