Rudi Introduction

Rudi Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Mar, 2006 - 1:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Near Death Studies
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2006 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Member
[?] CPosts: 65
Flag Posts: 70
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.3%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 10

Rudi Introduction

On my way to a military school...I was involved in a car accident during a flash-flood. As my car began to roll over and over...I experienced an extraordinary Near Death Experience.

If you want to talk about the afterlife or Near Death Experiences, I am more than willing to respond to in the Near Death Experience Forum.

Reconcile Edited: JB@Trinidad on 14th Mar, 2006 - 12:13pm

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Constitutionalist
Tenet: Unitarian | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 8th Mar, 2006 - 5:49am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2006 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Rudi

Welcome Friend

Thanks for taking the time to register. If you have read our rules and Constructive posting policy then you will know how we do things around here, but if you have not, then please take the time to do so now --> Posting Policy. To help everyone get to know you better you may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link.

Here are some other links that may help you get started:
See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2006 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Rudi Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. I am most interested in the Near Death Experiences. You will find that this Community is very big and can encompass your experience in many ways. Here is what I suggest:

1. Update your profile as suggested by Latina.

2. Ensure you read our Constructive Posting Policy to understand how we converse here, it is not like other places or Communities.

3. Proceed to the Near Death Experiences Board and share your experiences based on the subject matter of the Thread, you will see various aspects - or start your own Thread within that Board.

4. If you have any questions about using the features here, then please ask within this Thread after looking over the FAQ Board.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2006 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Member
[?] CPosts: 65
Flag Posts: 70
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.3%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 10

Introduction Rudi

Thank you. I posted an introduction of my Near Death Experience in the Near Death Experience Forum. I am willing to respond to any questions the readers of your forum may have.

Reconcile Edited: rudi on 8th Mar, 2006 - 3:32pm

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Constitutionalist
Tenet: Unitarian | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 8th Mar, 2006 - 5:49am
Signature:
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2006 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Rudi

Thanks Rudi. Well, I would like to get a feel for your experience, possibly you can reply to some of the threads within the NDE Board, as I get your take on each one I will be better able to understand your views / perspective and ask specific rather than generalized questions.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2006 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Rudi Introduction

User Rudi, thank you for supporting the Donation Drive. Your account has been credited with the money you donated and can be viewed via your profile as Credit. Later you may use this towards FP / Upgrades or services provided by the Architect's Web Team.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2006 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Rudi Introduction

Rudi, thanks for your contribution. I appreciate your willingness to do this and in fact you are the only Member that is not a Moderator that has done it!

On another note I would like to share a couple of things:

1. I would like to see you tackle some of these topics:
Animals in NDE
Physical Changes
Mystics & Paranormal - mostly your opinions about the Paranormal Threads and not the ones about Wiccans / Pagans, etc.

Additionally, I would like your views in the Psychology Board for the reason of thought process. In other words, I want to see how someone with a NDE would resolve some of the situations we have highlighted there. Thanks much.

2. You should choose an Avatar that gives your posts identity or send your pic and I will upload it for you if you are not shy about sharing it.

3. If you ever decide to upgrade to Platinum and see some of the Hidden Boards and post twice without hinderance then all you will need to put is $7 more as you have a credit of $5.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2006 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Rudi Introduction
A Friend

Rudi Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Welcome to the community Rudi. I am finding it very interesting to read about your experiences, I have never known someone who has had one, simply watched about stories on TV. Thank you for joining and adding your experience to the community.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Rudi Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,