Arena League Football

Arena League Football - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 25th Mar, 2006 - 4:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2006 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Arena League Football
A Friend

Arena League Football

Have you ever had the chance to watch Arena League Football? It is much different from regular american football. Many rules that bind the NFL do not exist in the AFL. Such things like punts do not exist, and any field goal that does not make it is a ball in play. such rule changes make for a much more exciting game that involves more points and faster play. Chances are better to score when no punts are allowed. On fourth, you can go for it, or kick a field goal.

https://www.arenafootball.com/

Sponsored Links:
25th Mar, 2006 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Football League Arena

Arena football is *cool* man! Those guys are tough. It's kind of like hockey, only it's football, if you see what I mean. Although I don't watch much of sports anymore, I've caught a couple of AFL games and really enjoyed them.

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2006 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

Arena League Football
A Friend

Arena League Football Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I see it as a pick of hockey and football, so your perception is much like everyone elses. It is a much rougher game than NFL, its the fast pace and body checking of hockey in the general context of football. My team is Kansas City Brigade! Kind of a lame name in my book, but good news is, they are not that good, so a lame name is ok. laugh.gif

25th Mar, 2006 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

Football League Arena

I'd love to see a game live -- that's gotta be a rush, with those great big guys slamming up against the walls. Yowza!

25th Mar, 2006 - 4:46am / Post ID: #

Football League Arena

When I lived in Orlando, I followed Arena league football, because they had a pretty good team. I never did get the chance to attend one live, but watched a couple of games on TV. Personally, I prefer NFL style football, just because the game is slower and requires a bit more strategy. Arena league can get quite fast-paced, and while that is ok for some, I like my sports slow and calculated, eg baseball, soccer, NFL.

> TOPIC: Arena League Football

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,