As I Willed, I Moved

As Willed Moved - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 10th Mar, 2006 - 2:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Movement in the next world...
9th Mar, 2006 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

As I Willed, I Moved

As I Willed, I Moved

In another thread Rudi said that his movement in the next life was based on his will. When asked if he felt bound by the laws of gravity he said he was bound only by his will and "As I Willed, I Moved". So this brings an interesting Discussion. Could you will yourself to any point and time? There is another NDE that I need to find where this man claimed instant time travel from point of the earth to the next just by thinking about it or by the word of his tour guide.

Sponsored Links:
10th Mar, 2006 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

Moved Willed As

Saying, "As I willed, I moved" and saying I could will myself "to any point and time" is not exactly the same thing. To a degree the second statement is true but as there are are laws of force & motion in earth's gravity there are spiritual limitations in heaven. As I moved toward God, I moved with permission. I also had an advocate with me that I would loosely call Yahshua or Jesus. I actually had to go through a door and I didn't just pop into the throneroom of God... Does that make sense. When I returned to Earth, I was led to a library between heaven and Earth... There was a definite sense of motion.... I don't think that I just za[[ed from here to there if you see my drift here?
When I went to the light and as I returned to heaven there was also a sense of motion.
In short, we are not just our thoughts in heaven but rather we are actual spritual beings
in a real place... There is no time or space in heaven though so the movement is more like an agreement to accept certain rules about coming and going. I know there appears to be a contradiction but I am falling short of having the words to say the spiritual so it can adequately relate to words.. I do know that at some point , all motion ends....when death dies... But until then there is coming and going...

Reconcile Edited: rudi on 10th Mar, 2006 - 2:43am

> TOPIC: As I Willed, I Moved

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,