Time Between Experience & Tell

Time Experience Tell - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 10th Mar, 2006 - 4:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

How can NDE be told with such detail?
10th Mar, 2006 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

I am most interested in knowing how NDE can be shared with such vivid detail when given years or decades after? Is it that the person is some how given the opportunity to memorize everything before they return to their body? I ask this, because if I were asked to recall an event - no matter how spectacular - after many years, then there will be some distortion and lack of detail in recounting the events.

Sponsored Links:
10th Mar, 2006 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

Tell and Experience Time

What if I said that this life is mostly forgettable...the pain & sorrow...the broken hearts and broken promises... God even forgets it... while the other side is more real than anything physical...

The spiritual is not tied to space & time... so in effect we have forever to memorize our time on the other side...

10th Mar, 2006 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

Time Between Experience & Tell Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

So when you 'recall' the experience do you feel as though you are reaching into your mind or something else that is part of you?

10th Mar, 2006 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

Tell and Experience Time

Not exactly my mind but much more like a book or scroll or 3D video of my life as is filed in a library that I have constant access to and I can loan to others with my permission.

> TOPIC: Time Between Experience & Tell

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,