Slobodan Milosevic

Slobodan Milosevic - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th Mar, 2006 - 5:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

11th Mar, 2006 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Slobodan Milosevic

Milosevic found dead in cell

Former Yugoslav President Slobodan Milosevic has been found dead in his cell in The Hague, Netherlands where he was being tried on war crimes charges, according to the United Nations war crimes tribunal. He was 64.

https://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/03/11...ovic/index.html

This is quite a developing and breaking news story. Milosevic was on trial for war crimes during the breakup of Yugoslavia back in the 90's. He had been in the spotlight recently, although his trial was in its fifth year. It seems he died of natural causes.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2006 - 6:28am / Post ID: #

Slobodan Milosevic
A Friend

Milosevic Slobodan

Milosevic was the one who initiated the ethnic cleansing in the former Yugoslavia. What a horrible man, and someone who patterned his beliefs after another renowned ethnic purist, Adolf Hitler. In todays world, its hard to see how anyone can claim racial purity, but its claw marks still make its way in to society some how. I am glad that he is dead, but I wish he would have been able to finishing standing trial, answering for his crimes. In a way, he gets off easy, not having to face the full extent of his trial, including facing his accusers.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2006 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

Slobodan Milosevic
A Friend

Slobodan Milosevic History & Civil Business Politics

Not in my intention to denny the crimes Milosevici and his fellow done, but if you read this will find at least 45 found dead near Racak were probably UCK ( Croatian Liberation Army) members killed in battle, and not innocent civilians.

https://www.bernal.co.uk/Research/Racak.html

For most readers of Western news services, Racak has become synonymous with "atrocity"; so has "Serb", so has "Milosevic"; Albanians are portrayed as "victims" of the "Serbs", etc. I had heard all of this, as well as the opinions of those who thought the incident at Racak on Jan 15/99 was not a "crime against humanity";

The incident at Racak on Jan 15/99 is the only specific, dated charge in the ICTY indictment of Milosevic and four of his aides that is listed as occurring before the NATO bombing of Yugoslavia, and (cool.gif The incident at Racak is the most specifically-mentioned example quoted by both Western politicians and by the Western news agencies of NATO countries, as the "prime example" of Yugoslavian "atrocities" against Albanians which necessitated the NATO bombing campaign.

I think if this is a lie could be many others.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2006 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Milosevic Slobodan

MILOSEVIC BURIED AT FAMILY HOME

Slobodan Milosevic's remains have been laid to rest in the yard of his family's Serbian home after thousands of supporters gathered in Belgrade to mourn the former Yugoslav president's passing.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/03/19...eral/index.html

> TOPIC: Slobodan Milosevic

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,