Shyster Introduction

Shyster Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 21st Mar, 2006 - 11:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Baptist - Religious Studies
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2006 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Shyster Introduction
A Friend

Shyster Introduction

Hello! My forum name is Shyster, and I am currently studying to become an international missionary (I'm Baptist). I love to learn about foreign cultures, politics, and religions; I welcome any discussions about any of these topics. I am a pretty friendly person, and I look forward to meeting you. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2006 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Shyster

A Warm Welcome to You

Thank you for taking the time to join and post a message, this means you are serious and says a lot about your character. I hope we can be friends over time. Since you are new to this Community please permit me to share a few links that you may find helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 11th Mar, 2006 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

Shyster Introduction
A Friend

Shyster Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the forums, Shyster! Do you have any idea as to where you would like to go when you become a missionary? We have an entire Religious board that has just about every type of religion covered as well as a Culture board. I look forward to reading your posts!

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2006 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Shyster

Welcome to the Forum, Shyster! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to explore our many topics, and add your thoughts. We welcome your participation here, and look forward to your posts.

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2006 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Member + Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,048
Flag Posts: 1,305
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.0%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 70

Introduction Shyster

Just a helpful tip you may want to concider while quoting others on busy boards is within your first quote tag put an = symbol and the name of whom you are quoting for reference. Example:

CODE

[QUOTE=bwren]said this[/QUOTE]

would read as

QUOTE (bwren)
said this

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Nov, 2005 - 1:44am
Signature: Leading double lives leads only to double deaths!
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2006 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 2,053
Flag Posts: 2,535
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 9.7%
[+] Gain: 4,034.80 FP
Charm: 111

Shyster Introduction

Hi Shyster, welcome, I have enjoyed the debate on Baptism with you, hope you don't take my opinions too personally!

It is definitely one of those topics that you can have a thousand different valid opinions to!

It is good that you have been able to keep posting your opinions back on, it has certainly been a 'hot topic' laugh.gif

I look forward to your future postings,and wishing you well.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: Baptist | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 13th Oct, 2005 - 8:53am
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Shyster Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,